Anyone remember the Mr Bucket commericals..

TeamPunishmentMVP

from back in the day...Mr Bucket put the balls in his mouth' date=' back then i had no idea how funny that was. This is about ufc...because Mr. Bucket has mark colemans balls in his mouth and they are really old ewww..

'

Plus tito would rape Coleman.[/quote']

my last name is bucket and tito can only beat on females . wasnt he running away on tuf 11 when chuck confronted him about attacking one of his guys

my last name is bucket and tito can only beat on females . wasnt he running away on tuf 11 when chuck confronted him about attacking one of his guys

Ok Mr. Bucket head full of balls spitting them out and taking them back in :)

Mark Coleman would be embarrassed by Tito.

He wasnt running away, he was preventing chuck from getting worst beating of his life :)

Ok Mr. Bucket head full of balls spitting them out and taking them back in :)

Mark Coleman would be embarrassed by Tito.

He wasnt running away' date=' he was preventing chuck from getting worst beating of his life :)[/quote']

he was scared chuck said dont be coming at one of my guys and big head tito walked away. poor guy couldnt even beat chuck at dodgeball. he is a sad excuse of a human being . his girlfriend is a ***** .

his girlfriend is a star and mark coleman is sorry.

and I bet you reported me for saying balls lol.

ok sober cuban aka shady champ id rather be 47 ufc hall of famer wrestling coach married to a beautiful wife then be a big head woman beater who impregnants a *****. i will no longer respond to you anymore have a nice day

ok sober cuban aka shady champ id rather be 47 ufc hall of famer wrestling coach married to a beautiful wife then be a big head woman beater who impregnants a *****. i will no longer respond to you anymore have a nice day

hahah at the bolded assertion ...

dude I'd take a multimillionare **** anyday

from back in the day...Mr Bucket put the balls in his mouth' date=' back then i had no idea how funny that was. This is about ufc...because Mr. Bucket has mark colemans balls in his mouth and they are really old ewww..

'

Plus tito would rape Coleman.[/quote']

It's gonna suck to see a good member get banned. :(

Your dumb dude do you even read what you type?

I am definitely not sober cuban or shady champ we are three different people.

Apparently me u and shady champ are one person.

Maybe he thinks we are a trinity? I dont know dude' date=' he is obviously

just mad because we destroyed him :)[/quote']

I think he just finds it hard to believe that Tito has more active fans on this forum then Mark Coleman. He's gonna create another account and start The Hammer's Homies

I think he just finds it hard to believe that Tito has more active fans on this forum then Mark Coleman. He's gonna create another account and start The Hammer's Homies

Tito has waaaayyyyy mooree fans and more people that hate him.

You either love him or hate him there is really no in between.

Tito is the best bro.

The hammer even if mark coleman was allowed to bring a hammer he still wouldnt beat tito.

Archived