Bear from semi pro movie kills trainer

Riot_Act101

old news i know, but i just finished watching a ducumentary on National Geographic, and was unaware that this happened.

vid is not gory, but graphic nontheless,

the bears name is rocky, here is his scene from the movie "semi-pro" starring will ferrell

Again, sorry that its old news, and if it has already been posted. i just found it interesting

old news i know' date=' but i just finished watching a ducumentary on National Geographic, and was unaware that this happened.

the bears name is rocky, here is his scene from the movie "semi-pro" starring will ferrell

Again, sorry that its old news, and if it has already been posted. i just found it interesting[/quote']

Yup, no surpises here. Its an animal non the less.

Yup' date=' no surpises here. Its an animal non the less.[/quote']

yup, these guys that work with large animals, especially carnivores, must have a death wish somewhere in their mind.

its creepy how easily the bear just tosses him.....and that bear was neither fully grown nor attacking at 100%.......

justs go's to show that if people didnt have tools, just how ****ed we would really be :eek:

old news i know' date=' but i just finished watching a ducumentary on National Geographic, and was unaware that this happened.

Again, sorry that its old news, and if it has already been posted. i just found it interesting[/quote']

This happened a few months after the movie came out. Good thing the bear didn't kill Will Ferrell

i thought you said he killed the trainer

Archived