Picks for next Australian visit?

saintbrad

Yeah but this time I don't expect it to be as good as the last card.

yeah i see what you mean,but big name fighters and good fights are totally different,the card might not look that good but doesnt mean the card wont be good,if wanderlei is healthy he should fight leben here in Aus thats for sure

G sot after he beats joe lauzon will vs the winner of Edgar vs Maynard in sydney for the title. to me it makes sense, edgar and maynard arnt the best at selling ppvs so why not put them in a title match against g sot in aus. if g sot wins against lauzon he deserves his shot.

yeah i see what you mean' date='but big name fighters and good fights are totally different,the card might not look that good but doesnt mean the card wont be good,if wanderlei is healthy he should fight leben here in Aus thats for sure[/quote']

if oz got leben v wanderlei i'd be surprised

G sot after he beats joe lauzon will vs the winner of Edgar vs Maynard in sydney for the title. to me it makes sense' date=' edgar and maynard arnt the best at selling ppvs so why not put them in a title match against g sot in aus. if g sot wins against lauzon he deserves his shot.[/quote']

Thing is the money is not made at the gate its made with the PPV buyrates so no matter where you put Maynard or Edgar in against a hometown hero will not make in differance to ppv sales

Thing is the money is not made at the gate its made with the PPV buyrates so no matter where you put Maynard or Edgar in against a hometown hero will not make in differance to ppv sales

We aussies love a winning aussie, so I imagine it would be far and away to highest selling PPV in Oz either way but having it here would increase that numebr again.

The PPV is the same irrespecitve of location otherwise.

ie an American is no more likely to buy it because it is in America and no less likely because it is in Australia.

Archived