Lesnar vs mir 3

JONNO615

I am a Mir fan don't get me wrong, however, after his performance against Cro Cop, I don't see Dana wasting his time on giving Mir another shot at he title anytime soon. His next performance (or string of performances) will have to be pretty stellar for him to get a shot. I wanted Mir to have another shot pretty badly, but after watching his last fight I don't have much desire to see him fight again anytime soon.

I hate Mir Because hes a big headed ****er and he thinks hes far better than anyone else when he CLEARLY is not. He talks alot of **** before his fights and most of the time cannot back it up. Plus hes a ugly ****

most of the time? you're a ****. he has beat majority of the competition in the devision.

and calling him ugly makes you gay right? his got a hot wife? do you have a hot gf? even a gf?

Although i think brock will win at 121 if he looses do u think his next fight will be against mir? If he doesnt loose and he beats jds i see his next title shot being against mir (if mir wins on more fight) Thoughts...

mir doesn't deserve no shot let him fight loads guys like jds did

mir thinks he can beat few washed up cans get shot gain no

get in line mir earn it you bum

He would have to loose alot of muscle to drop. Honestly he is better sticking with HW and trying to work on a better striking game. The cro cop fight only highlighted his inability to perform on his feet. He has top tier ground game so he needs to get going on his striking cause compared to JDS or Cain his striking is amateur at best. Also i like Roy alot but against Carwin i think he is screwed. So assuming Carwin wins and Brock looses i think lesner/carwin 2 will be in the works to take on the winner of Cain/JDS.

if mir can beat cro cop in one of the most boring fights ever, why does this not solidify him, or anybody else a shot at the heavyweight title?

after all, if you can lose in your UFC debut, then beat a scrub like heath herring, and immediately get rewarded with a title shot, then why would a guy not be next in line for a shot after beating a guy like cro cop?

doesnt make sense to me. Roy Nelson would have to beat every heavyweight in the division before ever earning a title shot, but all a WWF guy has to do to get his shot at the title is lose a fight and then beat a scrub, and then he gets a shot at the title, all because he can sell tickets.

I think Mir will get the loser of Lesnar/Cain.

Winner of Lesnar/Cain gets JDS set in stone I think (barring injury).

Winner of that gets winner of Carwin/Roy, ie they get Carwin (very little confidence in Roy).

idrankyourbeer,

I agree Lesnar was gifted a title shot, but since then his fighting has proved he was ready even though he hadn't earned it.

I think Brocks size/athleticism and fan base was gave him a shot so early.

Archived