If Brock loses, he should fight _________ next.

Jamhet

If Brock loses' date=' Cain will defend the title against JDS.

Who will be there for him to fight?

Carwin/Nelson winner? Mir? There's not much quality in the HW division for him to fight I guess.[/quote']

I don't think Lesnar/Mir 3 should be a non-title match; although I do not know if both of them will be at the belt at the same time again. Guess we will see. As for Lesnar's next opponent, I think the winner of Carwin/Nelson should get Lesnar if he loses. I think if Nelson wins, we may get to see the BJJ out of Nelson when Brock takes him down (although the size may be a problem). If Carwin wins, we will probably get to see the true match-up that we should have seen because I do not think Carwin will have another adrenaline dump in their second meeting.

Brock should fight the winner of Carwin/Nelson' date=' or fight Big Nog[/quote']

I was thinking maybe Big Nog but I see him as another Mir. Decent standup and an outstanding BJJ practitioner; and not a huge HW. I think he would also have some problems with Lesnar but I would rather see Big Nog than Lesnar/Mir 3.

The question becomes' date=' if he loses to Cain, then loses to Carwin in a rematch, then loses to Frank Mir in the rubber matcher, he then becomes 5-4, where does he go from there?

This is a real possibility.[/quote']

That's a real possibility but with that many fights, that's over a year or so away... Too many variables to play that one out. But people will try; I am sure.

That's a real possibility but with that many fights' date=' that's over a year or so away... Too many variables to play that one out. But people will try; I am sure.[/quote']

There are alot of variables that have to come to fruition for that to happen, although not likely, it's not out of the realm of possibility either.

If Cain wins then JDS should not be overlooked, just saying knocking people out left right and center shouldn't be overlooked, but JDS still has ground skills that we never see. And I think that Kongo should get a wing at Brock if he loses... Not a great match up but it makes sence.

The question becomes' date=' if he loses to Cain, then loses to Carwin in a rematch, then loses to Frank Mir in the rubber matcher, he then becomes 5-4, where does he go from there?

This is a real possibility.[/quote']

No doubt about it-if that happens i cant see lesnar going much further,his next match mite very well be against rick flair :rolleyes:

Tell him to pack his bags and go to SF. :rolleyes:

lol lesnar would get murdered by strikeforces top heavyweights,he'd defently get respect if he went there looking to fight,since the best heavyweights reside there

If Brock loses' date=' Cain will defend the title against JDS.

Who will be there for him to fight?

Carwin/Nelson winner? Mir? There's not much quality in the HW division for him to fight I guess.[/quote']

Coors Light... Because Bud Light "won't pay him nothin'".

Archived