Rooney 'Adament' on leaving Man Utd

Muay_Thai_Leeds

Just seen the Alex Ferguson press conference where he said Rooney has asked to leave the club!! Bit shocked seeing how much Man Utd has done for Rooney.

If Ferguson isnt allowed to spend the money from the Rooney sale as he wasnt with the money from the Ronaldo sale I can see them being in the same situation Liverpool have just been in.

The Glazier's have been living on borrowed time, its only down to Ferguson they have had any success during their reign as owners, United need rid of these tools ASAP!

Just seen the Alex Ferguson press conference where he said Rooney has asked to leave the club!! Bit shocked seeing how much Man Utd has done for Rooney.

If Ferguson isnt allowed to spend the money from the Rooney sale as he wasnt with the money from the Ronaldo sale I can see them being in the same situation Liverpool have just been in.

The Glazier's have been living on borrowed time' date=' its only down to Ferguson they have had any success during their reign as owners, United need rid of these tools ASAP![/quote']

The beginning of the end I would say, Nani is good, Owen and Berbatov have their moments, but not brilliant strikers. No worries for me though Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea!!!

The beginning of the end I would say' date=' Nani is good, Owen and Berbatov have their moments, but not brilliant strikers. No worries for me though Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea!!![/quote']

Yeah, but at the same time would you really want to see Chelsea walk the premiership for the next few seasons.

I'm a Man Utd fan and am glad we had Arsenal in the early days of the premiership and Chelsea in later years when we won the title because without them the titles wouldnt of meant as much. Man City wont push you for the title for a couple of years yet, premier league could become dull

Chelsea got a really good owner in Abamovich, much better than Sheikh Mansoor for me, he is a football guy and is much more sensible.

The FA or Premier League should not allow someone to buy a club with ?800m of debt.

Fergie looked like a broken man at the presser, hope he doesnt leave

Yeah' date=' but at the same time would you really want to see Chelsea walk the premiership for the next few seasons.

I'm a Man Utd fan and am glad we had Arsenal in the early days of the premiership and Chelsea in later years when we won the title because without them the titles wouldnt of meant as much. Man City wont push you for the title for a couple of years yet, premier league could become dull

Chelsea got a really good owner in Abamovich, much better than Sheikh Mansoor for me, he is a football guy and is much more sensible.

The FA or Premier League should not allow someone to buy a club with ?800m of debt.

Fergie looked like a broken man at the presser, hope he doesnt leave[/quote']

In all fairness, class is class and Fergie is a great manager. So hope he doesn't leave. Don't think it will be a walk in the park for Chelsea either, City is building quite a team, The EPL Real Madrid if you like. Also if Wegner can actually hold on to his players, I think a season or two together can definitely make them a title holder possibility. Teams like Tottenham and Everton are always up there as well, even Villa all provide good games. The difference is where these teams drop points against the Wigans, Stoke,

In all fairness' date=' class is class and Fergie is a great manager. So hope he doesn't leave. Don't think it will be a walk in the park for Chelsea either, City is building quite a team, The EPL Real Madrid if you like. Also if Wegner can actually hold on to his players, I think a season or two together can definitely make them a title holder possibility. Teams like Tottenham and Everton are always up there as well, even Villa all provide good games. The difference is where these teams drop points against the Wigans, Stoke,[/quote']

Man City are where Chelsea were under Ranieri at the start of the 'Abramovich Years', I dont think anyone in the league at the moment can challenge Chelsea seeing as Rooney is not only out of form it looks like they'll be playing half the season without him at the club. I think Chelsea will have a big lead by new year. I honestly think if Fergie is not given the money to bring in a couple of world class players or alternatively see the Glaziers ownership look like it could be coming to an end he will not be manager of United next season.

Man City are where Chelsea were under Ranieri at the start of the 'Abramovich Years'' date=' I dont think anyone in the league at the moment can challenge Chelsea seeing as Rooney is not only out of form it looks like they'll be playing half the season without him at the club. I think Chelsea will have a big lead by new year. I honestly think if Fergie is not given the money to bring in a couple of world class players or alternatively see the Glaziers ownership look like it could be coming to an end he will not be manager of United next season.[/quote']

I still don't think Fergie is going anywhere, he's been there way too long. Mancici is doing a great job at City, and they seem to have Chelsea's number. I also see Chelsea going into the new year on top, but I don't just expect Man U to fade away either, Rooney or no Rooney they won't go down without a fight. Like him or not Fergie gets his work done. Haven't seen much from Hernandez also and He has tons of potential, maybe not this season, but Valencia didn't look too good at the start either.

I still don't think Fergie is going anywhere' date=' he's been there way too long. Mancici is doing a great job at City, and they seem to have Chelsea's number. I also see Chelsea going into the new year on top, but I don't just expect Man U to fade away either, Rooney or no Rooney they won't go down without a fight. Like him or not Fergie gets his work done. Haven't seen much from Hernandez also and He has tons of potential, maybe not this season, but Valencia didn't look too good at the start either.[/quote']

I really hope they can keep hold of Fergie but its quite widely acknowleged that he is in his last 2 years at the club (next season being his last) so I think he will really want to be going for everything in that season. As good as he is as a manager he has always had a couple of world class attacking players to build his team around, he wasnt allowed to replace Ronaldo which hurt the club badly and now ?50m from Rooney could go straight to the Glaziers debt too and no matter how good you are as a manager you cant lose Rooney and Ronaldo and stay where you are

I really hope they can keep hold of Fergie but its quite widely acknowleged that he is in his last 2 years at the club (next season being his last) so I think he will really want to be going for everything in that season. As good as he is as a manager he has always had a couple of world class attacking players to build his team around' date=' he wasnt allowed to replace Ronaldo which hurt the club badly and now ?50m from Rooney could go straight to the Glaziers debt too and no matter how good you are as a manager you cant lose Rooney and Ronaldo and stay where you are[/quote']

Too be honest Man U's strength has never been their strikers, but more their midfield. They have a rare fluency between themselves and the strikers. Also they seem to know where everyone is at all times. Never many misdirected or wayward passes being made. IMO its the Paul Scholes, the Ryan Giggs and the Fletchers of late that hold Man U together. Rooney leaving will be a big blow, but not the end of. Man U is a club of class, even though I dislike them and their manager tremendously.

Rooney scores 10x more off the pitch anyhow. :P

So so true.

Archived