the Mexican card

American_1776

before watching the UFC121 countdown i was not a Brock Lesnar fan...yes up until a week ago i didnt like him. i really wanted him to be beat and i thought (and still sort of think) that Cain could do it.

but when i saw that cain was pulling the whole "im doing this for mexicans" and just totally playing the "Im a Mexican" card i completely flipped my opinion. i respect that ur proud of your heritage but come on! the whole show was about how mexican he is.

imo beat him as cain... not as cain the mexican

if brock was going to "win this fight for the Whites"...it would be terrible and a huge deal

but cain can win this for the Mexicans....

that being said.. Go Brock! Go Boarder Patrol On His ***!

So the guy can't use his roots as marketing material? Better tell the Irish hand grenade and the filipino wrecking machine to name 2. Also, I'm sure the UFC is milking it rather than Cain, they edit the 20 hours of footage they have down to the show, and ask him things like 'how great will it be to represent your fathers people on saturday?'.

Cains OK, no need to get all white supremacist about it.

So the guy can't use his roots as marketing material? Better tell the Irish hand grenade and the filipino wrecking machine to name 2. Also' date=' I'm sure the UFC is milking it rather than Cain, they edit the 20 hours of footage they have down to the show, and ask him things like 'how great will it be to represent your fathers people on saturday?'.

Cains OK, no need to get all white supremacist about it.[/quote']

those are nick names. its not Cain "the mexican" Velasquez. and none of them said they were going to win this one for there people lol

Im getting really ****ing tired of these stupid threads, just cause most of us are american and have no pride in our heritage cuz lets be honest most of our heritage is us being ****s to our neighbors, doesnt mean we have to judge the way other people are raised, i have a few latino friends and they are ALL brought up to represent their people with honor and to be proud of who we are just because that doesnt seem "NORMAL" to us doesnt mean its not normal in their way of living so quite being so ignorant

Im getting really ****ing tired of these stupid threads' date=' just cause most of us are american and have no pride in our heritage cuz lets be honest most of our heritage is us being ****s to our neighbors, doesnt mean we have to judge the way other people are raised, i have a few latino friends and they are ALL brought up to represent their people with honor and to be proud of who we are just because that doesnt seem "NORMAL" to us doesnt mean its not normal in their way of living so quite being so ignorant[/quote']

Maybe you werent brought up the right way then?

Just a thought. :)

Archived