Valasquez = Valas-kez or valas-kwez?

SKN_TTK

So I wasn't the only person noticing Brock's intentional disrespect in butchering yet another opponents name. As much as he tries he just can't shake that part of his WWE persona.

Or else he really is that stupid... you decide.

Honestly, I don't think Brock is a stupid man. I think he's a simple man if that makes any sense. I don't think he butchers names to be a jerk. I think he just talks that way and it just is what it is. Some of his other comments I don't like though, but I think he's got that "****y jock" mindset and has a redneck streak in him. I just don't like that part that I see in him. But that's my opinion, I am sure there are others that disagree.

Honestly' date=' I don't think Brock is a stupid man. I think he's a simple man if that makes any sense. I don't think he butchers names to be a jerk. I think he just talks that way and it just is what it is. Some of his other comments I don't like though, but I think he's got that "****y jock" mindset and has a redneck streak in him. I just don't like that part that I see in him. But that's my opinion, I am sure there are others that disagree.[/quote']

Right there with you man. Same attitude put on display by Matt Hughes, Koscheck, Rashad. Still playing at being high school bullies instead of growing up and conducting themselves like men.

Frank Mir is the first guy I heard pronounce it as "Velas-kwez" and I thought he was an idiot. Now, Brock seems to have picked it up.

The correct way to say it is, "Velas-kez." I mean, you don't hear people walking around pronouncing Rodriguez as "Rodri-gwez," it's "Rodri-gez."

Archived