So Condit has one semi-impressive win and now he's gods gift to the WW division

TheTerribleWilliamson

The stupidity on this forum is hilarious :)

Relax. Condit is legit, always has been, Don't hate on him because he gave us what all us UFC fans want; a knockout. If you wanna hate, make fun of Dan Hardy. He was the one talking up a game like always.... In the pre-fight interviews Condit told Hardy not to take anything for granted and Hardy looked past Condit. Starting a thread to roast somebody for winning is kinda lame man, Especially when the guy was humble about it.

The stupidity on this forum is hilarious :)

Condit has always been a good fighter. He has great skills and doesnt do anything particular reckless or stupid like other prospects. He is also relatively new to the UFC WW div so yes, people want to talk about him and his future in the Division. No stupidity in that but alot of disrespect here.

I agree to an extent, he is definitely getting alot of hype and chatter right now.

I've been a condit fan for a long time now though, made several posts regarding the Hardy fight and I'm just happy to see him getting the recognition and popularity he deserves.

I dont really care if he ever beats GSP or becomes champ - 25/26 of his wins have been finishes... How can you not love the guy? He always comes to fight, always entertains and is one of the most respectful and well spoken fighters out there.

If this hype helps him get a better paycheque and more high level fights then who really cares whether or not people are overzealous about it?

Jim Miller is going to use Oliveira as a toilet seat. The hype will end there.

Jim Miller TKO end of round 1.

I think Oliviera could pull it off. However Miller is a huge step up in competition.

I don't think Miller would realy want to take the chance of going to the ground with Oliveira so it would be a stand up fight where Miller does have the advantage. I think Miller via UD but i want Oliviera via sub.

I think Oliviera could pull it off. However Miller is a huge step up in competition.

I don't think Miller would realy want to take the chance of going to the ground with Oliveira so it would be a stand up fight where Miller does have the advantage. I think Miller via UD but i want Oliviera via sub.

The miller brothers are tough but not overrly dangerous

Trust. Oliviera is going down. MILLER HAS NEVER BEEN SUBMITTED OR KNOCKED OUT! I like Oliveira, but Miller is a beast. We will see what happens I guess.

i feel ya bro

usualy it goes like this:

1.Fighter wins KO' date='submission

2.Next day forum is filled threads like "HE WILL BE NEXT CHAMP"etc.[/quote']

I understand that when it comes to an up and comer like Oliveira. But in Condit's case, he has been legit for a while now. Ex WEC champ....and won in dominating fashion. Cut the guy some slack.

I hate bandwagon ****s. I didn't see any mofo fans before the fight with Hardy and now they are popping everywhere? Screw you nuthugging fans. Condit is a beast and is legit. Not to mention his UFC debut was badass too. These "new" fans need to go away because they weren't there before Condit didn't KO Hardy.

I hate bandwagon ****s. I didn't see any mofo fans before the fight with Hardy and now they are popping everywhere? Screw you nuthugging fans. Condit is a beast and is legit. Not to mention his UFC debut was badass too. These "new" fans need to go away because they weren't there before Condit didn't KO Hardy.

+1

Forums are for discussion right? This thread is just an attack on popular chat right now. We arent going to talk about GSP is he isnt fighting and werent going to talk about last months fights because this month has new events. You can go against the grain but in the end the majority always wins and right now the majority wants to talk about COndit becuase guess what? He knocked out Hardy and came in as an underdog.

it's all of the people who are watching this sport for nothing more than to watch someone get "F'd up."

I've been a huge condit fan since day 1 and one of the big things I liked about him was how good he was yet how low he flew under the radar. now all of a sudden he's everyone and their mother's boy becuase he pieced up dan hardy.

I took two things away from the Condit Hardy fight:

1) Rory MacDonald is a tough SOB that has a bright future

2) Condit is just about the classiest fighter I have seen

It's not that Condit had "one semi-impressive win and now he's gods gift to the WW division", it's Condit shut Hardy's big yapper in grand fashion. There are a decent amount of us that have been following Condit since his WEC days that are happy he's having success. He is young and well rounded and he looks to finish fights. It may not be for a couple more years but he will at the very least compete for the title.

His post fight demeanor and the respect that he showed for Hardy was commendable, especially after the amount of trash Hardy talked.

I took two things away from the Condit Hardy fight:

1) Rory MacDonald is a tough SOB that has a bright future

2) Condit is just about the classiest fighter I have seen

It's not that Condit had "one semi-impressive win and now he's gods gift to the WW division"' date=' it's Condit shut Hardy's big yapper in grand fashion. There are a decent amount of us that have been following Condit since his WEC days that are happy he's having success. He is young and well rounded and he looks to finish fights. It may not be for a couple more years but he will at the very least compete for the title.

His post fight demeanor and the respect that he showed for Hardy was commendable, especially after the amount of trash Hardy talked.[/quote']

The Hardy/Condit fight was over before the knockout. Condit delivered a flush combo earlier in the fight that showed his speed,patience, and skill vs Hardy. Condit did a number of things in that fight which deserves alot of talk

One, he did something nobody expected.

Two, He beat Hardy faster and in spectacular fashion, something our WW champ had 25 minutes to do but didnt.

Three, Condit beat Hardy at his game which is very exciting thing to see. It reminded me of Nick Diaz beating Kj Noons at his own game.

condit was one of the best before he knocked out hardy,,former WEC champ..he hs one loss in his last twelve fights and that was a split decision to kampman. this isnt a todd duffee situation were he gets a quick knockout and now everyone thinks hes the next champ,,this guys legit,,and was up there in the WW division before h beat hardy,,and he went through hardy,,they both threw a huge hook each and both landed,,condit stayed standing,,this wasnt a chuck vs rashad wher rashad landed first,,

The Hardy/Condit fight was over before the knockout. Condit delivered a flush combo earlier in the fight that showed his speed' date='patience, and skill vs Hardy. Condit did a number of things in that fight which deserves alot of talk

One, he did something nobody expected.

Two, He beat Hardy faster and in spectacular fashion, something our WW champ had 25 minutes to do but didnt.

Three, Condit beat Hardy at his game which is very exciting thing to see. It reminded me of Nick Diaz beating Kj Noons at his own game.[/quote']

+1

Well said. When I first saw Condit in WEC I was like, who is this clown? As he whooped up on the other guy I changed my tune really quick. I'm excited for him that he's doing well and showing progress in his stand-up and overall game. The big question is, after defeating the former #1 contender who's next?

+1

Well said. When I first saw Condit in WEC I was like' date=' who is this clown? As he whooped up on the other guy I changed my tune really quick. I'm excited for him that he's doing well and showing progress in his stand-up and overall game. The big question is, after defeating the former #1 contender who's next?[/quote']

I'd like to see him get someone in the top five. Either Fitch, winner of Shields/Kampmann or loser of GSP/Koscheck.

Relax. Condit is legit' date=' always has been, Don't hate on him because he gave us what all us UFC fans want; a knockout. If you wanna hate, make fun of Dan Hardy. He was the one talking up a game like always.... In the pre-fight interviews Condit told Hardy not to take anything for granted and Hardy looked past Condit. Starting a thread to roast somebody for winning is kinda lame man, Especially when the guy was humble about it.[/quote']

good point :) condit is a good fighter,better than hardy,and he proved it,cause hardy was NEVER EVER that "ko machine" the ufc was talking about

Archived