Will JDS get in the cage.

FerociousKO

Do you think JDS will get in the cage to greet the winner at ufc 121, because brock did it to carwin but cain never did it to brock even though he was in the building. I am just wondering because i love it when that happens because you know the next time they are in the cage together there will be a war.

No he wont.

A. It will be Brocks time like it was at 116 and 100

B. Thats just not JDS's personality.

this.especially since he doesnt speak english. i man whats he gonna do' date=' threaten to take his belt via ed soares? lmao[/quote']

Thiago alves went in the cage after ufc 94. Just because you dont trashtalk doesn't mean you cant go in and shake their hand (and look at the fear in there eyes.lol)

Just saw an interview with him' date=' he's english aint THAT horrible. I've heard worse, im sure he can come up with a " btw, ill be the one on top of your wife after we fight " or something simular :)[/quote']

haha that would be epic!

Thiago alves went in the cage after ufc 94. Just because you dont trashtalk doesn't mean you cant go in and shake their hand (and look at the fear in there eyes.lol)

true lol

Oh the epic ****TLE TOT

It would be best for JDS to stay away in my opinion (his english is good but imagine what Brock would say to him if he wins)

After I beat you i'm going to come down to Brazil and kill all of the animals in the rainforest with my bare hands, then cut every tree down personally for your heritage

Oh the epic ****TLE TOT

It would be best for JDS to stay away in my opinion (his english is good but imagine what Brock would say to him if he wins)

After I beat you i'm going to come down to Brazil and kill all of the animals in the rainforest with my bare hands' date=' then cut every tree down personally for your heritage[/quote']

Brock would say something in the cage along of the lines of "i'm gonna samba on top on your concussed body, for your Brazilian heritage"

and that would also look funny as hell...

I'm thinking no. They can promote JDS better with a Primetime series with guys like Nog, Anderson & co. talking about what a beast he is.

If he gets in the cage and measures up against Brock, he's just gonna look small - relatively speaking that is.

If Cain wins - theres no beef there and not that much heat. Helluva match though....

Archived