Who has Cain mexican Velasquez Really beatin

MR_BUCKET

an overated ben rothwell and an out of his prime nog i say cheick kongo was his only good opponent and he couldnt even finish him. Now i checked all his previous fights and his opponents records and there not even that great

brad morris - w10 7 L

jake obrien - w13 9L

dennis stokojic w7 L 5

It is really funny how JDS is getting a crack at Brock after Caine. JDS victories are far better than Caines. In his last 6 fights the only mid-level fighter is Struve. He has fought CroCop, Yvel, Gonzaga, Nelson, and Verdum. and he finished them all except Nelson.

Caine has fought only one fighter that is a top level guy and most are feeling he is washed up now (Big Nog) after being KOd in 2 of his last 3 fights.

Who has Brock defeated that's really that good.

Frank Mir (Who he also lost to) is overrated....

Heath Herring is really overrated

Randy Couture was 45 at the time and 50 pounds lighter than Brock....

Shane Carwin wasted his energy by not even hitting Brock. He hit Brock's arms more than he hit Brock's face.

Brock is the most overrated fighter in the history of MMA.

It is really funny how JDS is getting a crack at Brock after Caine. JDS victories are far better than Caines. In his last 6 fights the only mid-level fighter is Struve. He has fought CroCop' date=' Yvel, Gonzaga, Nelson, and Verdum. and he finished them all except Nelson.

Caine has fought only one fighter that is a top level guy and most are feeling he is washed up now (Big Nog) after being KOd in 2 of his last 3 fights.[/quote']

if Nog is washed up and you are discrediting him as an opponent....the same can be said for Cro Cop and Yvel...Gonzaga and Werdum (at the time) weren't top contenders either...Nelson is relevant at the moment...and he had a decision with him...

neither guy has done anything that impressive...Cain and JDS beat who was placed in front of them...no difference....Cain gets the shot so the UFC can infiltrate deeper into the Spanish-speaking demographic that they may not have gotten when Huerta left...

frank mir

shane carwin

heath herring

randy couture

brock started facing top fighters when he started mma

cain started facing cans when he started

there is a difference

pure lie.

Brocks first MMA fight was against an Asian can who i can barely remember the name of but who also fought Jose Canseco. He then moved on to get submitted by frank Mir and then faced Heath Herring, a guy who is known to have the weakest wrestling defense outside of Kongo. Heath Herring was completely dominated by a smaller Ken'o Brien in his UFC debut. Who is Ken o Brien? Good question. Finally you talk about Cain fighting over the hill wash outs like Nogueira (who is a legend btw so mind yourself) but you have no problem mentioning Brock Beating an 224 lbs underweight past-his-prime Randy (mind myself, also a legend). Finally Nogueira absolutly destroyed Randy so the fact the Cain fought him and Brock fought Randy cancel themselves.

Both Brock and Cain are good fighters however, we have already seen Cain's chin, recovery, and striking ability in late rounds. Brock is still undetermined since his best competition laid down and died last fight.

if Nog is washed up and you are discrediting him as an opponent....the same can be said for Cro Cop and Yvel...Gonzaga and Werdum (at the time) weren't top contenders either...Nelson is relevant at the moment...and he had a decision with him...

neither guy has done anything that impressive...Cain and JDS beat who was placed in front of them...no difference....Cain gets the shot so the UFC can infiltrate deeper into the Spanish-speaking demographic that they may not have gotten when Huerta left...

I wasnt discrediting him just stating that some people think he is on the decline. I feel that CroCop, Werdum, and Gonzaga were considered top of the heap fighters when JDS fought them, however in hindsight the arugment can be made regarding signs of declining skills.

I wasnt discrediting him just stating that some people think he is on the decline. I feel that CroCop' date=' Werdum, and Gonzaga were considered top of the heap fighters when JDS fought them, however in hindsight the arugment can be made regarding signs of declining skills.[/quote']

Yes, Werdum has done so much worse since his loss to JDS... Wait what??

pure lie.

Brocks first MMA fight was against an Asian can who i can barely remember the name of but who also fought Jose Canseco. He then moved on to get submitted by frank Mir and then faced Heath Herring' date=' a guy who is known to have the weakest wrestling defense outside of Kongo. Heath Herring was completely dominated by a smaller Ken'o Brien in his UFC debut. Who is Ken o Brien? Good question. Finally you talk about Cain fighting over the hill wash outs like Nogueira (who is a legend btw so mind yourself) but you have no problem mentioning Brock Beating an 224 lbs underweight past-his-prime Randy (mind myself, also a legend). Finally Nogueira absolutly destroyed Randy so the fact the Cain fought him and Brock fought Randy cancel themselves.

Both Brock and Cain are good fighters however, we have already seen Cain's chin, recovery, and striking ability in late rounds. Brock is still undetermined since his best competition [b']laid down and died last fight[/b].

lol! thats classic

its actually funny! but a lot of people think that if a fighter gets cut or leaves the UFC that they are fighting "cans" from other orgs.

Yes its amazing the gossip on this forum about strikeforce and ex-UFC fighters. Paul Daley is a great example. One moment he is hot and ready for contention then he is struggling outside the UFC and overrated.

The UFC has expensive taste for talent and skill but trust me, styles make fights and strikeforce has many fighters who would surprise you given the right opponent regardless of how great that opponent may be.

an overated ben rothwell and an out of his prime nog i say cheick kongo was his only good opponent and he couldnt even finish him. Now i checked all his previous fights and his opponents records and there not even that great

brad morris - w10 7 L

jake obrien - w13 9L

dennis stokojic w7 L 5

Cain "The Mexican" Velasquez

Win Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira TKO (Punches)

Win Ben Rothwell TKO (Punches)

Win Cheick Kongo Decision (Unanimous)

Win Denis Stojnic TKO (Punches)

Win Jake O'Brien TKO (Punches)

Win Brad Morris TKO (Punches)

Win Jeremiah Constant TKO (Punches)

Win Jesse Fujarczyk TKO (Punches)

Brock "The European" Lesnar

Win Shane Carwin Submission (Arm-Triangle Choke)

Win Frank Mir TKO (Punches)

Win Randy Couture TKO (Punches)

Win Heath Herring Decision (Unanimous)

Loss Frank Mir Submission (Kneebar)

Win Min Soo Kim Submission (Punches)

Hmmz, record wise. There pretty much even.Brock with 5-1 and Cain 8-0. I see Brock taking it though, He is just a big monster with wrestling skills. Key to wrestling is power and cardio. Not downgrading Cains skills. But Brock defently has the power. I see him just laying on him and poiunding him out. He is not going to stand with Cain. he is going to pull a GSP all night long.

Shane Carwin wasted his energy by not even hitting Brock. He hit Brock's arms more than he hit Brock's face.

Your mom's overrated.

It saddens me to see that somebody who posts on a UFC forum 3200 times within the last few months would say something so ignorant. Wouldn't the part of your brain that evaluates logic prevent you from rambling as you did prior to what I quoted? Seriously man, I've been lurking on this forum for over a year, and it's been time for me to speak up for a while now. "Overrated" ?... These people fight in the UFC, and obviously have a pedigree that shows their worth. Frank Mir just KO'd Cro Cop, and (besides whatever "that fight was boring, that was a lucky knee" comeback you have) however you wanna look at it.. HE KO'D CRO COP. Overrated?... Shut up dude.. You dumb :D

it saddens me to see that somebody who posts on a ufc forum 3200 times within the last few months would say something so ignorant. Wouldn't the part of your brain that evaluates logic prevent you from rambling as you did prior to what i quoted? Seriously man' date=' i've been lurking on this forum for over a year, and it's been time for me to speak up for a while now. "overrated" ?... These people fight in the ufc, and obviously have a pedigree that shows their worth. Frank mir just ko'd cro cop, and (besides whatever "that fight was boring, that was a lucky knee" comeback you have) however you wanna look at it.. He ko'd cro cop. Overrated?... Shut up dude.. You dumb :D[/quote']

+100000

Exactly what i've been thinking!

pure lie.

Brocks first MMA fight was against an Asian can who i can barely remember the name of but who also fought Jose Canseco. He then moved on to get submitted by frank Mir and then faced Heath Herring' date=' a guy who is known to have the weakest wrestling defense outside of Kongo. Heath Herring was completely dominated by a smaller Ken'o Brien in his UFC debut. Who is Ken o Brien? Good question. Finally you talk about Cain fighting over the hill wash outs like Nogueira (who is a legend btw so mind yourself) but you have no problem mentioning Brock Beating an 224 lbs underweight past-his-prime Randy (mind myself, also a legend). Finally Nogueira absolutly destroyed Randy so the fact the Cain fought him and Brock fought Randy cancel themselves.

Both Brock and Cain are good fighters however, we have already seen Cain's chin, recovery, and striking ability in late rounds. Brock is still undetermined since his best competition laid down and died last fight.[/quote']

One word. Genius!

It saddens me to see that somebody who posts on a UFC forum 3200 times within the last few months would say something so ignorant. Wouldn't the part of your brain that evaluates logic prevent you from rambling as you did prior to what I quoted? Seriously man' date=' I've been lurking on this forum for over a year, and it's been time for me to speak up for a while now. "Overrated" ?... These people fight in the UFC, and obviously have a pedigree that shows their worth. Frank Mir just KO'd Cro Cop, and (besides whatever "that fight was boring, that was a lucky knee" comeback you have) however you wanna look at it.. HE KO'D CRO COP. Overrated?... Shut up dude.. You dumb :D[/quote']

He didn't say anything about Frank Mir smart ***.

He didn't say anything about Frank Mir smart ***.

*AHEM*

"chuckstillbest4ever" You are dumb. You are really dumb, you know that?

brad morris - w10 7 L

jake obrien - w13 9L

dennis stokojic w7 L 5

Cain "The Mexican" Velasquez

Win Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira TKO (Punches)

Win Ben Rothwell TKO (Punches)

Win Cheick Kongo Decision (Unanimous)

Win Denis Stojnic TKO (Punches)

Win Jake O'Brien TKO (Punches)

Win Brad Morris TKO (Punches)

Win Jeremiah Constant TKO (Punches)

Win Jesse Fujarczyk TKO (Punches)

Brock "The European" Lesnar

Win Shane Carwin Submission (Arm-Triangle Choke)

Win Frank Mir TKO (Punches)

Win Randy Couture TKO (Punches)

Win Heath Herring Decision (Unanimous)

Loss Frank Mir Submission (Kneebar)

Win Min Soo Kim Submission (Punches)

Hmmz, record wise. There pretty much even.Brock with 5-1 and Cain 8-0. I see Brock taking it though, He is just a big monster with wrestling skills. Key to wrestling is power and cardio. Not downgrading Cains skills. But Brock defently has the power. I see him just laying on him and poiunding him out. He is not going to stand with Cain. he is going to pull a GSP all night long.

He squeeked by Kongo who looked awful against fricken Browne which is far too new to say much except that he looks to be an interesting addition to the HW division. Cain controlled the fight but honestly he didn't hurt Kongo at all just wore him out with baby taps. Further, he was in a slight bit of trouble a few times having eaten a few shots from Kongo.

Rothwell looked horrible yet was still fine taking those pillow punches in which had Maz not been the ref it likely wouldn't have been stopped.

Nog was impressive but that's to be determined given Nog seems to have really really fallen off.

121 will tell all that needs told about this guy and I don't expect anything posative to come of it for Cain.

brad morris - w10 7 L

jake obrien - w13 9L

dennis stokojic w7 L 5

Thats right, Cain is overated.

Archived