Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods , Brock Lesnar

Steven_McTowelie

When he gets around a 5+ win streak defending the belt will I say he is one of the greatest. To be the best he has to be legendary Defend the belt multiple multiple times' date=' or reclaim it and do amazing things like Randy[/quote']

Or Win it which he has done then lose it then win it back in ar rematch then retire then watch his best friend die to a Russain in the cage then fight said Russian in Russia on chrsitmas eve then lose all his money then train a younger version of himself then fight said younger version of himself in a street fight thenget challenged 10-15 yrs later by the current UFC champion.

Or Win it which he has done then lose it then win it back in ar rematch then retire then watch his best friend die to a Russain in the cage then fight said Russian in Russia on chrsitmas eve then lose all his money then train a younger version of himself then fight said younger version of himself in a street fight thenget challenged 10-15 yrs later by the current UFC champion.

Yeah he can go the Rockie route

Fail. Randy Couture is the only serious contender for the 'most recognisable' tag at the moment.

Sure, Lesnar is a huge draw, but still only has a 6-1 record - even if more than half his matches have been for the title.

Fedor had his streak, but his Russian-ness and the fact he's been fighting cans since 2005 kinda dilutes that appeal.

Randy has been there from near enough the start, is still competitive, is a 5 time champion in two weight divisions and won the highest profile 'mma vs. boxing' match to date.

Fail. Randy Couture is the only serious contender for the 'most recognisable' tag at the moment.

Sure' date=' Lesnar is a huge draw, but still only has a 6-1 record - even if more than half his matches have been for the title.

Fedor had his streak, but his Russian-ness and the fact he's been fighting cans since 2005 kinda dilutes that appeal.

Randy has been there from near enough the start, is still competitive, is a 5 time champion in two weight divisions and won the highest profile 'mma vs. boxing' match to date.[/quote']

FAIL.

u got trolled like a baby back *****

I mean its that obvious that Brock Lesnar is MMA greatest past and present star when will you people realize this

only e-tards would say Brock Lesnar is on the same level as Michael Jordan.

brock only has 6 fights and hasn't shown much of skill. He has to clean his devision

weight like how GSP and Anderson Silva clean there devision.

so that make GSP & Anderson Silva the next and deserving hall of fame.

How is Brock Lesnar even considered a great.To put his status even next to Michael Jordan,Tiger Woods is insulting.Brock has shown drastic improvement in MMA.He is evolving every fight.Add his muscle and weight and his wrestling credentials.He'll clean out the division.Because of all the things I've pointed out.Doesn't mean I'll discredit him.He's 40 lbs heavier than Cain fight night I believe?He's bigger than most of his opponents excluding Carwin.You can't tell me that size doesn't matter.Technique

I can't wait till Dana White brings in more heavy weights that are Brocks size.Or until he makes a cruiser weight.So these blind people won't hype up Brock like he's some MMA God.He beat everyone fair and square put in front of him.Until Fedor or Overeem come to the UFC.Even then.I think a questionable Fedor being past his prime could make Brock turtle up.

I'm not a Brock hater.I'm just open minded.

How is Brock Lesnar even considered a great.To put his status even next to Michael Jordan' date='Tiger Woods is insulting.Brock has shown drastic improvement in MMA.He is evolving every fight.Add his muscle and weight and his wrestling credentials.He'll clean out the division.Because of all the things I've pointed out.Doesn't mean I'll discredit him.He's 40 lbs heavier than Cain fight night I believe?He's bigger than most of his opponents excluding Carwin.You can't tell me that size doesn't matter.Technique

I can't wait till Dana White brings in more heavy weights that are Brocks size.Or until he makes a cruiser weight.So these blind people won't hype up Brock like he's some MMA God.He beat everyone fair and square put in front of him.Until Fedor or Overeem come to the UFC.Even then.I think a questionable Fedor being past his prime could make Brock turtle up.

I'm not a Brock hater.I'm just open minded.[/quote']

Agreed, but you can't tell me that somebody can show up at 265 with on par wrestling credentials in the immediate future (exclude Carwin) and beat Brock. I think Brock will either be beaten by the three people that "can" beat him (Cain, JDS, Carwin) or hold his title for a while. The guy's an animal, and very much so deserves the respect he demands.

Although I do disagree with your statement of size>skill. Think of it like this: More size < More skill. I'm assuming you're saying this because of Brock's dominance, while I'm disagreeing with you on the basis that Brock is of optimum size for a HW. That being said, I agree that another weight class needs to be implemented. :cool:

Even if you are trolling.I find it hilarious and it doesn't seem far fetched to all the die hard Brock fans.So either way it's a win/win for me.And you if you're trolling lol.

I have stated many many many times in the past these 2 things

1st I am a Fan of fights not of fighters

2nd I come to these forums for a laugh

So I will agree with you it is win win for both of us

Agreed' date=' but you can't tell me that somebody can show up at 265 with on par wrestling credentials in the immediate future (exclude Carwin) and beat Brock. I think Brock will either be beaten by the three people that "can" beat him (Cain, JDS, Carwin) or hold his title for a while. The guy's an animal, and very much so deserves the respect he demands.

Although I do disagree with your statement of size>skill. Think of it like this: More size < More skill. I'm assuming you're saying this because of Brock's dominance, while I'm disagreeing with you on the basis that Brock is of optimum size for a HW. That being said, I agree that another weight class needs to be implemented. :cool:[/quote']

Thank you.Someone with a good argument back.I don't fully discredit him or say he's just winning on purely size.It just helps him ideally.I do agree for a man his size.He has very fast take downs and moves around very quickly.

I do agree if those 3 Heavy Weights don't beat him in the future.No one will till one lucky rematch.Brock is going to evolve and dominate the Heavy Weight division unless DW brings in more competition.

I won't count out Cain or JDS.I think Cain is more of a threat than Cain personally.I could see JDS on his back the full 5 rounds and gas.

Cain I can see swinging for the fences and trying to defend the take down.

Brock will upset Cain though I'm guessing.Can't wait for the fight.

posting topics like this is pretty much my way of gaining useless self satisfaction on an internet site' date=' because i'm more than likely friendless, and don't know how to properly use the conjunction "you're" in my sig.[/quote']

fixed

Edit: Now i feel like a jerk, because he gave me a positive comment on one of my posts :/... One love brotha. This is all fun and games to me.

Thank you.Someone with a good argument back.I don't fully discredit him or say he's just winning on purely size.It just helps him ideally.I do agree for a man his size.He has very fast take downs and moves around very quickly.

I do agree if those 3 Heavy Weights don't beat him in the future.No one will till one lucky rematch.Brock is going to evolve and dominate the Heavy Weight division unless DW brings in more competition.

I won't count out Cain or JDS.I think Cain is more of a threat than Cain personally.I could see JDS on his back the full 5 rounds and gas.

Cain I can see swinging for the fences and trying to defend the take down.

Brock will upset Cain though I'm guessing.Can't wait for the fight.

I think we have similar views on this subject sir. Thank you for the cohesive reply.

Whats up Jeff did I upset you?

Well while I am sitting at work getting paid while I post on these forums I will try that little bit extra to make your day a little brighter

Naw, I just like to mess with people, and I had an opportunity haha. Feel bad now that you gave me +1000. I think I'm gonna give it to charity, because I don't deserve it anymore.

Archived