Fedor meets Barnett (vid)

Hookster

yeah' date=' i'm definitely liking SF's HW division...very interesting division over there...[/quote']

yea it is interesting to say the least. There a tons of good match ups that they can put on, and all of their top HWs dont even need hype they are all proven fighters with a lot of talent, I feel like UFC hypes their un tested fighters way to much...imo Lesnar/Cain isnt that big of a fight which is why they are hyping it so much with primetimes and all that, eh im not buying 121.

Add in Sergei Kharitonov in the mix too lads.........

Anyone catch him at the GP? Looked GREAT.

Fedor

Overeem

Werdum

Barnett

Silva

Arlovski

Kharitonov

Del Rosario

maybe Aleks shortly?

I'd put it out there that SF has a better talent pool of HW's than the UFC right now for sure.

yea i like Sergei he is a tough dude and he did look good, Sato didnt know what hit him.

I'd be very excited to see Barnett and Werdum get in there together. I think they stylistically would match up very well, and with Werdum's rather large target on his back it's a safe bet Josh would be highly motivated to beat him and set up another shot at Fedor. That's really Barnett's only true "money" fight he has to look forward to.

Archived