Which would you rather see?

reapers_bane

If Brock beats Cain he'll fight JDS but if Cain beats Brock the dream fight with JDS will happen. Which would you want to see?

I would rather see Cain vs. JDS because I think the fight would be DYNAMIC. Both are extremely good on their feet and like to trade. I am not too worried about JDS's gas tank because I am sure he has learned his leason from the Nelson fight. I could see a fight between those two fighters being a potential for FOTY.

However, with JDS and Brock, I think Brock will do his normal trade for a few moments, realize he is out of his league, then take JDS down; and GnP. More than likely, Lesnar will win because JDS is not a huge HW but it would not be as exciting as Cain vs. JDS. However, I have NO idea who would win btwn Cain and JDS. But it would be a hell of a fight.

Honestly i see it going down like this, peerly speculation though. If Brock beats Cain and then JDS. Their will be a lesnar/carwin 2 and about that time Cain/JDS will happen for #1 contendor match. Mir may be a factor if he puts together a big win or two, but i dont think that cro cop fight really moved him up much since he showed no dominace and won with a lucky knee. As much as i like Roy i dont see him beat carwin.

Archived