How would the Messiah know he was 2nd comming these day?

Steven_McTowelie

I'm no biblical scholor but I don't think the second coming is supposedly like the first one where some women gives an immaculate birth. Old Jesus just comes on down and takes care of business.

On the other hand, there is a good chance the anti-christ is right now pwning *** in COD4 or maybe WoW.

I mean look at all the distractions these days for kids for all we know the Messiah could be playing Halo Reach right now and not even know he is meant for a higher purpose.

You got a good point there.

You cannot find your calling if things do not point you in the right direction. I agree, playing Halo may not be such a good inspiration to findding one's calling in life.

Do you think everyone really has a calling in life?

I believe we all can find what suits us best. I do not believe in destiny but I do believe everyone on this earth can do something which fits in well with the rest of the community.

I was made to be a teacher. I love to teach and inspire the mind. However, if I don't get my act together, I will never be a teacher.

I have noticed this about myself...... I am most excited when I am teaching or explaining things to uninformed people. I love to test my nephews and nieces on academic materials.

And I love proof reading others' writings....

I believe we all can find what suits us best. I do not believe in destiny but I do believe everyone on this earth can do something which fits in well with the rest of the community.

I was made to be a teacher. I love to teach and inspire the mind. However' date=' if I don't get my act together, I will never be a teacher.

I have noticed this about myself...... I am most excited when I am teaching or explaining things to uninformed people. I love to test my nephews and nieces on academic materials.

And I love proof reading others' writings....[/quote']

That's interesting, how old are you? My views are kind of like this, the world is a court, and you are just trying to be the best.

I was made to be a teacher. I love to teach and inspire the mind. However' date=' if I don't get my act together, I will never be a teacher.

And I love proof reading others' writings....[/quote']

the problem I have with teaching is that there is a curriculum. If I was solely in charge of what I chose to teach and how, I'd go become a teacher tomorrow. I wouldn't be a teacher tomorrow, somewhere around 4 years, but you get the idea.

the problem I have with teaching is that there is a curriculum. If I was solely in charge of what I chose to teach and how' date=' I'd go become a teacher tomorrow. I wouldn't be a teacher tomorrow, somewhere around 4 years, but you get the idea.[/quote']

The mandatory curriculum and pace is pathetic. Teachers nowadays have a strict guideline to follow and they are literally forced to leave kids behind who need the extra motivation and help.

All this ....thanks to the No Child left Behind Act endorsed by Governor Sharwtzeneggar.

The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the ****** and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No."

so can you answer the age old question

Chicken or the egg?

I

Duh? The Chicken. As you know, us religious folk hate the theory of evolution. Since nothing has evolved, it musta just appeared there, of course, from God, big ups to my homie. And it just makes more sense that a chicken would just appear outta nowhere rather than an egg.

I'm no biblical scholor but I don't think the second coming is supposedly like the first one where some women gives an immaculate birth. Old Jesus just comes on down and takes care of business.

On the other hand' date=' there is a good chance the anti-christ is right now pwning *** in COD4 or maybe WoW.[/quote']

This is officially my favorite thing I have heard from anyone all day, including all UFC outlets. Awesome.

Archived