Ufc 121 weigh ins??

zach_stunna

When I tried to watch the press conference yesterday it was so choppy and made my computer freeze.. maybe it's jsut my computer then' date=' your sayin http://www.ufclive.com works fine for you?[/quote']

I absolutely hate ufclive.com. I don't know if its Silverlight in general or just the app they've built, but even with the video paused it maxes out my CPU and I've got a 2ghz system so its not totally ancient or anything. Whether I'm watching the Q&A's or weigh-ins or whatever, it buffers every minute or so, drops connections and bogs the whole computer down.

The weigh-ins are usually shown the day of the fights on the PPV channel. I'll just watch it then and save myself the extreme aggravation.

I absolutely hate ufclive.com. I don't know if its Silverlight in general or just the app they've built' date=' but even with the video paused it maxes out my CPU and I've got a 2ghz system so its not totally ancient or anything. Whether I'm watching the Q&A's or weigh-ins or whatever, it buffers every minute or so, drops connections and bogs the whole computer down.

The weigh-ins are usually shown the day of the fights on the PPV channel. I'll just watch it then and save myself the extreme aggravation.[/quote']

No kidding eh, I have it paused right now and my computer is just buzzing and moving 10 times slower. The site used to work, then they messed it all up.

Archived