Who has the Highest Chance of winning a Title in their current division

raffy_handsome

Pick who do you think is among these underrated fighters have the highest chance of winning the title in their current division

HW - Roy Nelson

LHW - Tito Ortiz

MW - Michael Bisping

WW - Diego Sanchez

LW - Kenny Florian

My pick is Bisping, he's currently on a roll now and become more intelligent fighter after his lost with Hendo.

Who's your pick?

Pick who do you think is among these underrated fighters have the highest chance of winning the title in their current division

HW - Roy Nelson

LHW - Tito Ortiz

MW - Michael Bisping

WW - Diego Sanchez

LW - Kenny Florian

My pick is Bisping' date=' he's currently on a roll now and become more intelligent fighter after his lost with Hendo.

Who's your pick?[/quote']

Bisping is a good fighter but just that: good. I do not think he is capable of running the table yet. Although, you did not put a time frame on this and he has many years of training left.

Roy will never be champion unless he drops to LHW; but then he loses his "belly" GnP advantage so he probably will not be champion there either.

I personally think that Kenny is mentally done. He has had two chances to win the title and was dominated both times. He then had a chance to get back at the title and choked. I think he is looking at doing more commentating and MMA analysis than fighting these days. I can't blame him, he's pretty good at it.

Tito has not evolved enough to get back to the title. His standup is not good enough to hang with Shogun or Machida (both will be around for a while) and his takedowns are not good enough to take either of them down either. If he stays in the game, he will continue to be a mid-tier fighter. He talked about Randy winning at over 40 so why can't he? Because Randy has evolved his game enough to win the title whereas Tito is still the same fighter he was in 2005; which isn't good enough anymore.

I almost picked Diego but I do not know if he will get over his Mind F*** that was put on him by BJ. I think if he goes back down to LW, he may stand a chance against someone who will not destroy him on his feet. However, at WW, he is not big enough to stop GSP, Ko's, Fitch, Shields, and other.

Therefore, I chose other... And I had to think about this one but since we are talking probably at least 2+ years away, and not already hyped (Jones and Olivera), I would pick C.B. Dolloway. Ever since he got his head on right and started training better in Arizona, he has been doing extremely well. He has won his last 3 (6 out of last 7 in the UFC) and if he can continue to improve, he may have a chance at using his improving striking game with his already well established wrestling to make a run.

Now have fun telling me I am wrong ppl. I know you will...

HW - Shane Carwin is the only person I see beating Lesnar, maybe.

LWH - Lyoto Machida. While Evans may LnP a weakened Shogun he can't duck Machida forever.

MW - Vitor Belfort has got the best chance of beating Silva I think.

WW - Ugh, death? If anyone beats GSP it may be... himself.

LW - Grey will pose a big threat to Edgar but I think if Kenflo got his junk in order he could be champ.

for the most part antmanx ur spot on,

tho i would say melvin guilard has more of a chance of winning a title

up till the sherk loss i thought dunham was a good shout for a title outsider but not so sure now

could probably say the same about tyson griffin too

claude patrick could b a good shout as an outsider with a good chance at WW

at LW maybe George Sotiropoulos if he can work a bit more on his stand up

Melvin has a chance at becoming LW champ one day. Also im new to all of this could someone explain to me how to post forum threads? I did it on my profile page in my blogs, but they never come up in the forums... am I doing something wrong? Or is there just so many threads that chances are ill never find them?

I voted Bisping,

I think he would have a good shot at beating Silva. reason being that Silva wants to stand up and strike and Bisping could win a decision by using a Edgar type gameplan to get in and out and keep busy. Silva most likely wont press Bisping if Bisping is willign to attack in qucik bursts. Bisping throws a lot of combos that cahnge levels. would be an interesting fight. all the others on the list dont even have a shot at fighting for the belt.

I voted Bisping' date='

I think he would have a good shot at beating Silva. reason being that Silva wants to stand up and strike and Bisping could win a decision by using a Edgar type gameplan to get in and out and keep busy. Silva most likely wont press Bisping if Bisping is willign to attack in qucik bursts. Bisping throws a lot of combos that cahnge levels. would be an interesting fight. all the others on the list dont even have a shot at fighting for the belt.[/quote']

You should know better TTT.

I voted Bisping' date='

I think he would have a good shot at beating Silva. reason being that Silva wants to stand up and strike and Bisping could win a decision by using a Edgar type gameplan to get in and out and keep busy. Silva most likely wont press Bisping if Bisping is willign to attack in qucik bursts. Bisping throws a lot of combos that cahnge levels. would be an interesting fight. all the others on the list dont even have a shot at fighting for the belt.[/quote']

Yeah i agree.

Bisping would outpoint and pick Anderson apart. :rolleyes:

But out of TS list i voted Bisping.

Archived