UFC like Mayan society

Steven_McTowelie

I heard a rumor that the UFC is much like the ancient Mayan civilization and they practise some of the custumes that were once practrised by the Myan people

For example

Apperantly every 90 - 120 days Dana White Sacrafices a HW fighter to the all mighty GOD known as "THE BROCK" while Joe Rogan or has he is known in the UFC as the High Preist chants OMG OMG DID YOU SEE THAT"

I heard a rumor that the UFC is much like the ancient Mayan civilization and they practise some of the custumes that were once practrised by the Myan people

For example

Apperantly every 90 - 120 days Dana White Sacrafices a HW fighter to the all mighty GOD known as "THE BROCK" while Joe Rogan or has he is known in the UFC as the High Preist chants OMG OMG DID YOU SEE THAT"

its like you are a goddamn retard!

For example

Sounds like a sacrificial lamb thing. Except with humans. :P

Archived