Really...?

DemianMaia

So Lesnar V Cain...everyone is saying "If the fight goes past the 3rd round, Cain will win"

I dont think Cains cardio will mean much after getting pummel'd for 2-3 rounds (Which is what i expect will happen) Lesnar will dominate the wrestling and beat on cain and then i think will win by submission (Brocks will impress us even more this fight) ...

But thats just my opinion.

So Lesnar V Cain...everyone is saying "If the fight goes past the 3rd round' date=' Cain will win"

I dont think Cains cardio will mean much after getting pummel'd for 2-3 rounds (Which is what i expect will happen) Lesnar will dominate the wrestling and beat on cain and then i think will win by submission (Brocks will impress us even more this fight) ...

But thats just my opinion.[/quote']

meh

its gonna be close i think maybe a decision

Brock will struggle to takedown Cain i think i mean if the Randy fight is anything to go by then Brocks gonna have a real hard time taking down Cain

if Cain keeps it standing without being held against the cage and pummeled he should Win but if Brock gets the takedown or is able to hold Cain against the cage and wail with Knees and punches Brock will win

its gonna be close i would not be suprised of a decision but it is all on if Cain is able to stop a takedown

meh

its gonna be close i think maybe a decision

Brock will struggle to takedown Cain i think i mean if the Randy fight is anything to go by then Brocks gonna have a real hard time taking down Cain

if Cain keeps it standing without being held against the cage and pummeled he should Win but if Brock gets the takedown or is able to hold Cain against the cage and wail with Knees and punches Brock will win

its gonna be close i would not be suprised of a decision but it is all on if Cain is able to stop a takedown

Randy has 2 things Cain doesn't, God-like stamina and great wrestling. It's take a lot for Cain to beat Brock.

So Lesnar V Cain...everyone is saying "If the fight goes past the 3rd round' date=' Cain will win"

But thats just my opinion.[/quote']

Brock hasn't been 3 Rounds, unless im mistaken. Cain will have to really, really, really work if he's going to take this one. Brock is not as fast as him, but he's far from slow. Its hard to give cain much of a chance, but i have been proven wrong so many times

Brock hasn't been 3 Rounds' date=' unless im mistaken. Cain will have to really, really, really work if he's going to take this one. Brock is not as fast as him, but he's far from slow. Its hard to give cain much of a chance, but i have been proven wrong so many times[/quote']

Brock went 3 rounds with Hearring. Although he did not gas, he was looking empty towards the end. It's hard to say since that was many fights ago and he is a completely different fighter now.

Archived