Tito Ortix has amexican father so............

Steven_McTowelie

He said that Tito was the first Mexican champ. I said the commercial said Cain would be the first Mexican HW champ because I assumed he was trying to prove the commerical wrong.

Then I asked why he made this thread.

I never said Tito was the first MEXICAN champ read my intial post

I never mentioned CAIN or HW read my intial post

YOU assumed

and your assumptions have lead you to this point and that point being made to look kinda silly right about now

I never said Tito was the first MEXICAN champ read my intial post

I never mentioned CAIN or HW read my intial post

YOU assumed

and your assumptions have lead you to this point and that point being made to look kinda silly right about now

Okay you said he was the first half Mexican champ.

The question still remains unanswered. Why did you make this thread then?

I am asking questions? yes' date='and last time I looked this was a forum and a forum is a place to ask questions right and seeing my question is about Tito Ortiz and seeing Tito Ortiz is a contracted UFC fighter then what better place to ask said question.

And the problem with is being ????[/quote']

Yeah you can ask question and the answer is yes. It seems as if you already knew the answer though.

You say I make pointless threads.......

I am asking questions? yes' date='and last time I looked this was a forum and a forum is a place to ask questions right and seeing my question is about Tito Ortiz and seeing Tito Ortiz is a contracted UFC fighter then what better place to ask said question.

And the problem with is being ????[/quote']

ya the problem is you sound like a retard, the reason you made this thread was as the other guy said, to prove the commercial wrong but when he corrected you, you tried to make it sound like that wasnt the point of this thread. But in the end you made yourself look like a moron regardless.

ya the problem is you sound like a retard' date=' the reason you made this thread was as the other guy said, to prove the commercial wrong but when he corrected you, you tried to make it sound like that wasnt the point of this thread. But in the end you made yourself look like a moron regardless.[/quote']

^^ this

ya the problem is you sound like a retard' date=' the reason you made this thread was as the other guy said, to prove the commercial wrong but when he corrected you, you tried to make it sound like that wasnt the point of this thread. But in the end you made yourself look like a moron regardless.[/quote']

Who is the moron

The troll who started the thread or the fish that are taking the bait yourself included

Who is the moron

The troll who started the thread or the fish that are taking the bait yourself included

yep +100000000

Who is the moron

The thing is when he made the thread it wasnt a "troll" so to speak, in my opinion he just tried to prove the commercial wrong but instead of admitting that he was wrong he went on some random tangent to cover up that he made a mistake.

Archived