What next if brock loses??

TheCrazyPsychopath

If Brock loses to Cain this weekend, Dana and Joe will have interesting dilemma. Brock has beaten the top competition in the UFC, decimating Frank Mir, Randy Coture, and is the first man to survive the onslaught of Shane Carwin, as well as the first to defeat him. IMO he is the greatest HW in the world right now, albeit not even close to the most well rounded, but his dominant size and wrestling have appeared to render all other facets of the mma game useless.

However Cain does have a strong chin, and a gas tank that makes him seem like the HW Frankie Edgar, and while I dont think he will beat "the toughest SOB around" it is always possible.

Hopefully if Cain wins we wont be forced through another instant rematch fiasco, because Cain v JDS could be one of the most exciting fights of all time, but what would be next for Brock Lesnar?

is there anyone out there that would even make an interesting match with Brock? All I can think of are rematches... Carwin then maybe Mir, but then just another fight against Cain/JDS

Basically, who should Brock Lesnar fight after Cain if he loses? If possible try to think of someone other than a fighter he has previously been in the cage with.

Brock will end up facing the winner of carwin vs nelson

i think if nelson wins that though, he ends up fighting mir, payback for that one grappling youtube video everyone talks about :mad:

i actually would like to see brock against the winner of schaub v gonzaga

and id rather him go against werdum than fedor, it would have the mma math driven espn analysts going crazy.

brock needs to hit the gym for another 5 years and learn mma

or retire.

Of course he needs to hit the gym for another 5 years or retire because every fighter has to train and if they don't then they would have to retire or lose all the time. Good try though.

He is the UFC Heavyweight Champion by the way.

Of course he needs to hit the gym for another 5 years or retire because every fighter has to train and if they don't then they would have to retire or lose all the time. Good try though.

He is the UFC Heavyweight Champion by the way.

no **** he is the heavyweight champion ' date=' and a bad one to. learn what real mma is before you jump on his nuts

haha you love frank murr so much you don't see brock raped him and murr still hasn't recoverd from it

funny because brock lovers always forget the 1st fight the had. were brock tapped like a ***** .and mir recorvered? he looks fine. he whooped big nogs *** and recently knock cro cop out. stop nut hugging and stop being a biased *****

does anyone know the reason why fighters like overeem and fedor dont want to fight in the ufc? particularily overeem because i know fedor has management issues' date=' its the premier league surely he wants to proove himself against the likes of brock mir carwin jds etc????[/quote']

fedor wanted a large amount of the zuffa company and to co-promote fights ! a big no

overeem is coming he is fighting semmy shiltcz for the k1 title in december this year he destroyed ben mathews, the ufc doesn't like it's fighters to fight anywhere else ie K1, i guess this works well for there golden goose (brock) as it keeps all the real competition away from him,

ufc would love nothing more than to believe it has the best fighters in the world which it could have it's the way the rankings are structured and the emphisis on not loosing that prevents fighters from leaving it all on the line in the octagon, and is why we have seen so many lack luster fights recently.

fedor wanted a large amount of the zuffa company and to co-promote fights ! a big no

overeem is coming he is fighting semmy shiltcz for the k1 title in december this year he destroyed ben mathews' date=' the ufc doesn't like it's fighters to fight anywhere else ie K1, i guess this works well for there golden goose (brock) as it [b']keeps all the real competition away from him, [/b]

ufc would love nothing more than to believe it has the best fighters in the world which it could have it's the way the rankings are structured and the emphisis on not loosing that prevents fighters from leaving it all on the line in the octagon, and is why we have seen so many lack luster fights recently.

That is actually an interesting point. It can easily be argued that 3-5 of the top heavy weights in the world arent in the UFC. It would suck if they reach a point like Fedor did and everyone thinks to themselves why the hell is he fighting this guy?

overeem is coming he is fighting semmy shiltcz for the k1 title in december this year he destroyed ben mathews' date=' the ufc doesn't like it's fighters to fight anywhere else ie K1, i guess this works well for there golden goose (brock) as it keeps all the real competition away from him,

ufc would love nothing more than to believe it has the best fighters in the world which it could have it's the way the rankings are structured and the emphisis on not loosing that prevents fighters from leaving it all on the line in the octagon, and is why we have seen so many lack luster fights recently.[/quote']

There is a big world outside the USA.

Archived