The Top 10 Deadliest Venomous Creatures On The Planet

mmarulesman

so do you go to the ocean alot? have you ever seen a large shark' date=' like in the water with you?[/quote']

I dont go to the beach to swim !!!

Im always checking the form guide. :)

Ive seen sharks when ive been bodyboarding. But only Hammerheads and bronze whalers. Normally they only dig bait fish or little kids.

I dont go to the beach to swim !!!

Im always checking the form guide. :)

Ive seen sharks when ive been bodyboarding. But only Hammerheads and bronze whalers. Normally they only dig bait fish or little kids.

wow thats crazy, ive never been to the ocean before, and ive always wanted to dive with sharks.

ya lol its high up on my list of **** to do before i die.

lmao ya i hope that if i do' date=' that i am in a cage, and not face to face lol :D[/quote']

Face to face means your time is up. lol

Apparently your meant to poke them in the eyes or puch them. Sounds simple enough. But what happens when you dont see the thing coming?

We got good deadly spiders and snakes.

And the crocs are savage.

ya so ive heard. Saltwater crocs right?

the things you want to watch out for here are Grizzly bears, and up north polar bears

Polies are crazy, the biggest land predators that are alive today. i stood beside a stuffed one once. HUGE, its unbeleiveable

ya so ive heard. Saltwater crocs right?

the things you want to watch out for here are Grizzly bears' date=' and up north polar bears

Polies are crazy, the biggest land predators that are alive today. i stood beside a stuffed one once. HUGE, its unbeleiveable[/quote']

Yeah salt water crocs dont mess about.

Are grizzly bears common?

Yeah salt water crocs dont mess about.

Are grizzly bears common?

sort of. they used to be much more widespread, but are staring to dissapear more and more.

i saw one just th other day actually while driving.

i mean its not something that you would see everywhere, but ya they are definalty there, and not something you would want to run into.

they arent usually know for eating people, but thats not something i would be willing to test lol

sort of. they used to be much more widespread' date=' but are staring to dissapear more and more.

i saw one just th other day actually while driving.

i mean its not something that you would see everywhere, but ya they are definalty there, and not something you would want to run into.

they arent usually know for eating people, but thats not something i would be willing to test lol[/quote']

so if you hit a bear while driving will it die or will you?

Holy Geez. That is scary.

Do they get hit often? And did the driver survive the impact?

offen enough ... and it's obviously devistating when it happens ... a good chunk of drivers die in the collision' date=' all depends on how they hit ..

I'm just glad we don't have anything that big around my part of the country

moose are goddamn huge

[img']http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_BDQdXSFCupM/SNgCQPupbpI/AAAAAAAAAVs/v5mou5h90zY/s400/MOOSE.jpg[/img]

poor-moose-hits-car-2.jpg

97623_0.jpg

They are real bad on the east coast of Oz where im from.

Alot of deaths. Mainly tourists.

my GF wanted to go to australia for a long time.

I convinced here that mexico would be better.

australia is WAY more expensive, it has sharks, and practically half the "kill a man" poisonous things in the world.

plus it isnt a 3rd world country so I wont be able to get an all inclusive hotel and buy worthless junk for 2 bucks.

just my 2 cents on australia...... I bet it is a great place........ but IMO it is basically mexico only more expensive, more poisonous, more sharky, and the people in mexico speak english.

gila-monster-hissing.jpgblack-mamba.jpgpoison-dart-frog.jpgdragon1.jpg

morray eel is not poisonous at all.

just a big ****ing gross ocean sized snake thing that is as long as a man is tall and as thick as your leg with gross cat sized teeth.

**** the ocean is grossly dangerous.

lakes are the best, at least in a lake all I have to worry about is touching some seaweed (eurasian millfoil) and that wont poison me, or ****ing eat me, or "be a 6 foot 100 lb sharksnake"

the ocean sucks balls.

lakes have trout, oceans have box jelly fish.

lakes have wakeboarding, oceans have sharks.

**** the ocean.

my GF wanted to go to australia for a long time.

I convinced here that mexico would be better.

australia is WAY more expensive' date=' it has sharks, and practically half the "kill a man" poisonous things in the world.

plus it isnt a 3rd world country so I wont be able to get an all inclusive hotel and buy worthless junk for 2 bucks.

just my 2 cents on australia...... I bet it is a great place........ but IMO it is basically mexico only more expensive, more poisonous, more sharky, and the people in mexico speak english.[/quote']

LMFAO

Yep, Mexico is better then Australia in every aspect.

Better booze and better woman.

Its amusing when tourists get stung' date=' and they try and pull it off with their hands.

Then the pain doubles.

And box jelly fish are ruthless.[/quote']

Mine happened in Florida so it wasn't a box jellyfish. The amusing part was everyone coming up to me telling me all to do all this crap.

"Pee on it."

"Use meat tenderizer."

"Let me break up a cigarette and put tobacco on it."

I was like "JUST GO AWAY!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

Mine happened in Florida so it wasn't a box jellyfish. The amusing part was everyone coming up to me telling me all to do all this crap.

"Pee on it."

"Use meat tenderizer."

"Let me break up a cigarette and put tobacco on it."

I was like "JUST GO AWAY!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

Lol. ive been stung. Not by a box jelly fish (otherwise you generally dont survive)

But they do say pee on it. And i was like i got stung on the shoulder so its a lil hard.

I just some vinegar and it got rid off it.

But the marks on my skin, the redness looked like a mutant rash. And i was in agony.

Went to the closest bottlo to numb my pain. :)

Archived