Remember when Vera was supposed to submit and/or KO Jones and Vlad get a UD?

ThirstForBLOOD

Vera actually said he wanted to hold the HW and LHW belt. WTF was he smoking? I really dont see how Bader can win' date=' unless Jones nearly kills him like Hamill and gets DQ'd.[/quote']

That was when Vera was believing his own hype... probably the worst thing that could have happened. He has not been a major contender since then.

Exactly man' date=' People and lil kid fanboys act like Jones is the greatest.

[b'] Have you seen him eat a punch? NO. [/b]

I want him fed to the sharks to shut the hype up.

that means he doesn't take damage...that's a positive thing...that aspect is in his favor...

that means he doesn't take damage...that's a positive thing...that aspect is in his favor...

That's not what it's about. sooner or later he will get caught, that's inevitable. and since his first time still has to come, we don't know if he has the ability to take it. If he doesnt he's gonna have some serious problems at the top of the lhw division

That's not what it's about. sooner or later he will get caught' date=' that's inevitable. and since his first time still has to come, we don't know if he has the ability to take it. If he doesnt he's gonna have some serious problems at the top of the lhw division[/quote']

seems weird to hold something against Bones that is not his problem...it's not like he is elusive, he takes everyone down because he can...and on top of that he takes down excellent wrestlers with ease...

Bader better hope is TDD is better than his TDs that he has been sloppily attempting after his ONE attack misses...and he better improve his cardio...

just seems like Bader has more holes to fill than Bones does...

I made the mistake of thinking that about Machida, enter Shogun... Elusiveness is all good, but Jones, like Machida, is going to get surprised when he gets hit, hard. This moment will be the deciding factor for Bones' contendorship, I do hope he does well though.

I made the mistake of thinking that about Machida' date=' enter Shogun... Elusiveness is all good, but Jones, like Machida, is going to get surprised when he gets hit, hard. This moment will be the deciding factor for Bones' contendorship, I do hope he does well though.[/quote']

the difference is Machida makes a living on the feet...Bones makes his on the ground...other than Bader, there is no other top LHW contender left that will be able to stop Bones' TDs (Bones trains with Rashad)...Bones has taken out most of the wrestlers in this division with wrestling...Rampage n Couture remain...

Machida, Shogun, etc...these LHW strikers will be on their back...so they will win by sub imo...or get TKO'd...

So your saying bright spark he aint going to take a punch?

he's taken punches before...if you mean a flush hook to the chin or something....that's a different story...i wouldn't be surprised if he didn't take a punch from Bader tho...i can see him taking Bader down with a toss and finishing the fight early...

don't get me wrong, i'm not a Bones stan....but it's hard to ignore when he just runs through excellent wrestlers...and Bader just fits the mold of his previous opponents...

since the wrestlers can't stop his TDs, i can't imagine the strikers faring any better...

Archived