Heavyweight Title Picture?

Jbrahams

So JDS is versing the winner of the Velasquez vs Lesnar fight, Carwin is facing Nelson and Mir beat Cro Cop (not impressive but still probably just out of picture). So does the loser of title fight then face Mir, or winner of Carwin vs Nelson. Then who faces loser of JDs vs winner fight?

Here is what I think

Fight 1: Lesnar vs Velasquez

Fight 2: Carwin vs Nelson

Fight 3: Lesnar vs Junior Dos Santos

Fight 4: Velasquez vs Carwin (carwin winner)

Fight 5: Mir vs Nelson

Fight 6: Junior Dos Santos vs Carwin (No.1 Contenders)

Fight 7: Mir vs Junior Dos Santos (loses to Carwin)

so yeah thats complicated and most of you wont read it and hate but if your interested post your thoughts

not sure how thats going to shape up but i hope carwin comes to top of the pile with some earth shattering kos

yeah what I like is there is so much KO power in that list like Carwin, JDS, Velasquez, Lesnar is he improved his striking, Mir is getting better at striking and Nelson can always throw a KO punch. If Barry gets better then you add him who is also a great striker, i think this is as interesting as the MW division

JDS fights Lesnar no matter what.

Winner of Carwin and Nelson will go against Mir for title shot with Brock

Cain will keep being mexican and never be a champion.

+1

seems like carwin will fight mir again then beat him and then we have carwin v lesnar 2 hopefully with a tacky name like carwin v lesnar 2 the RECKONING

yeah what I like is there is so much KO power in that list like Carwin' date=' JDS, Velasquez, Lesnar is he improved his striking, Mir is getting better at striking and Nelson can always throw a KO punch. If Barry gets better then you add him who is also a great striker, i think this is as interesting as the MW division[/quote']

The MW division sucks right now. Almost everybody who is on the rise has loss to Anderson besides Wanderlei, Belfort, Okami (technically) and Bisping. Okami is the only one good at wrestling but he won't beat Marquardt so it doesn't matter.

Racist punta!

Racist:

# a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others

# discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion

There i defined it for you so you can stop throwing it around. All he said was he will continue to be mexican. Thats a fact not racism. Get it straight and i believe using a spanish swear word is trying to get around the swear filter which is a bannable offense.

Racist:

# a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others

# discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion

There i defined it for you so you can stop throwing it around. All he said was he will continue to be mexican. Thats a fact not racism. Get it straight and i believe using a spanish swear word is trying to get around the swear filter which is a bannable offense.

Oh wow! Thanks for the info smart guy. So what did you graduate college with a degree in?

I just think Cain winning has nothing to do with his race. It has to do with him having more skills.

Oh wow! Thanks for the info smart guy. So what did you graduate college with a degree in?

I just think Cain winning has nothing to do with his race. It has to do with him having more skills.

Doesn't take a college degree to know what racism is. I get tired of people throwing it around due to people mentioning the fact that Cain is mexican. If all you thought was that his skills were good enough to beat Brock then say so. You made it into a race debate the second you called him racist, plain and simple. Don't start calling people things they are not for something as simple as stating the fact that he is in fact mexican.

Hoping for Cain to beat Brock, and Shane to win his fight, and the winner of Dos Santos vs Cain fights Shane (my fav 3 heavyweights)

BUT... Brock will prob beat Cain and JDS, then, ahem, new and improved Carwin has the oly chnace to kick Brocks bottom. :P

Not sure where I put Mir here, unless he fights Shane v Nelson winner, with the winner of that fighting the winner of JDS title fight?

Archived