Perfect weekend ?

Vulq

Im a geek, therefor im looking forward to the blizzcon, futhermore UFC 121 where ill see Kampmann fight and hopefully Tito get he's *** kicked ( i've dreamt about that since he "backed down" from the Liddell fight ) So it'll be drinking rum, watching people more geeky then my self dressed up as murlocs and warlocks and then to see a good UFC event. Dosent get better then that :P

Well Blizzcon is geek heaven, even if your not able to go to it live. Basicaly its where you'll get to see what new games Blizzard is having for us and then there's a whole lot of events. Tenacious D will be closing this year with a concert. So yeah, if you aint a geek its probably not something for you :P

Well Blizzcon is geek heaven' date=' even if your not able to go to it live. Basicaly its where you'll get to see what new games Blizzard is having for us and then there's a whole lot of events. Tenacious D will be closing this year with a concert. So yeah, if you aint a geek its probably not something for you :P[/quote']

Here's to you mate, enjoy it!

Being in the UK I'll be recording UFC 121 and watching it early on Sunday morning (hopefully before the wife wakes up) with my hot cup of tea. Yes, I rock.

Speaking of Blizzard, I have a geeky question for ya : Where the hell is Diablo 3?

I used to play D1 and D2, back in the day and even a couple years ago i was anticipating this, and still to my surprise after not playing for so long, it's still not out. Can you enlighten me a bit, because I used to be excited for it to come out.. Now I don't even play any more and it's still not here haha

Speaking of Blizzard' date=' I have a geeky question for ya : Where the hell is Diablo 3?

I used to play D1 and D2, back in the day and even a couple years ago i was anticipating this, and still to my surprise after not playing for so long, it's still not out. Can you enlighten me a bit, because I used to be excited for it to come out.. Now I don't even play any more and it's still not here haha[/quote']

i know, me too.........i've been waiting for diablo3 for about 10 years now! lol

Speaking of Blizzard' date=' I have a geeky question for ya : Where the hell is Diablo 3?

I used to play D1 and D2, back in the day and even a couple years ago i was anticipating this, and still to my surprise after not playing for so long, it's still not out. Can you enlighten me a bit, because I used to be excited for it to come out.. Now I don't even play any more and it's still not here haha[/quote']

its in the works, check out the blizzard website. Like all their games, they are taking their time to make sure its as close to perfect as it can be by release. Can't wait for it.

Also, yeah, Blizzcon with Tenacious D and UFC in one weekend sounds pretty damn amazing to me as well...if somehow Jessica Biel covered in honey was worked in with that, pretty much my idea of what heaven will look like.

Basically, Blizzard devoted all their manpower to get SC2 out and now are looking at D3. They plan on having it out by late next year but given Blizzard's track record, you are probably looking at sometime 2012 before you get it. I know... I have heard many people upset about D3 for quite some time.

Basically' date=' Blizzard devoted all their manpower to get SC2 out and now are looking at D3. They plan on having it out by late next year but given Blizzard's track record, you are probably looking at sometime 2012 before you get it. I know... I have heard many people upset about D3 for quite some time.[/quote']

And I am one of them. I have been waiting entirely to long for it to come out. I've been playing D2 for like 10 years now. Blizzards gives out great quality of games but the time frame they do it in kills me everytime. D3 needs to come out next year. Sheesh I was hoping to atleast get to play it some before my kid is born in May of 2011. I'd even settle for an update atleast at this point.

Yeah Diablo 3 im waiting for aswell, however im paitent cause i know how great their games is when they actualy hit the stores. But yeah i've heard November/December 2011, nothing official about it yet tho.

Anyone else who has seen the Blizzcon, who's surppise about the amount of hot girls Blizzard hire. So the geeky community feels that there is a chance to meet girl trough online games. :)

Archived