Does Steroids really a Big Factor or Help in Baseball?

raffy_handsome

Look at the Yankees now, couple of years ago when their players like Clemens, Pettite, Rodriguez are into banned substance, they seems unbeatable. But look at a clean Yankees now, they're down 1-3 to the Rangers. I mean let's face it Rangers is not that deep, I bet nobody pick the Rangers over the Yankees before the season starts.

But we all now can see the effect.

Does a bear **** in the woods?

When a tree falls in the forest when no ones around does it make a sound?

Lol. But as you can see in others Sports even though their player/s are into the roids, they never become that dominant like the Yankees dominate Baseball. I mean the effect of roids are much bigger when you're into baseball compared to when you're into other sports.

DO you know anything about steroids or baseball for that mattter?

If the roid made that much of an effect, why did the Yankess still lead MLB with the most runs scored this year? Arod still right up there with 125 RBIs.

No amount of steroids is going to give someone the pitching talent of Clemens. If he did take them the effect would have been to recover faster and thats about it. The guys that benefited the most fgrom the steroid era was the home run hitters like McGwire, Barry Bonds, Sammy Sosa.

See the funny thing about pro sports, they have these playoff series. Some times lesser teams get hot at the right time and right now the Rangers are hot. Their pitching is very good and they are hitting well. The difference in the game last night was basically 1 bad pitch in the 6th inning.

Lol. But as you can see in others Sports even though their player/s are into the roids' date=' they never become that dominant like the Yankees dominate Baseball. I mean the effect of roids are much bigger when you're into baseball compared to when you're into other sports.[/quote']

The effects of steroids is much bigger in baseball compared to other sports?

Are you serious?

Powerlifting

Pro Bodybuilding

Pro Wrestling

World's Strongest Man

Boxing

Arm Wrestling

That's just to name half a dozen off the top of my head that the effects of sterioids is far more detrimental than in Baseball.

Wow Raffy, your mind blowing lack of logic and reason really has hit an all time low with this one.

Archived