As a fan of Brock Lesnar what would you say?

guesswho

IF Brock Lesnar is submitted by Cain?

What would you say if Brock were Knocked out Cold by Cain?

Or if Cain Tko'ed him

Or if Cain won a unanimous decision?

I understand Cain is coming in as the underdog in this one but the ability to keep Brock in the standup for rounds 1 and 2 is very easy since Cain has alot of strength and good Cardio. After that Brock's size will just be too much unless he is hurt himself.

I am thinking Brock will lose this before round 3.

Round 1 he will attempt some wrestling shoots after Cain counters his elementary striking.

Round 2 If he survives this long he will definatly be game and not tired but knowing his striking is degraded vs Cain he will almost surely go for wrestling after a right straight or hook(like fedor does). During this time Cain will dance and shrug off Brock who will begin to feel the sting of defeat and become recklessly confident in his size which will lead to a combination by Cain that will either rock or knock out Brock.

Round 3 becomes dangerous for Cain who has handled Brock for 2 rounds successfully and now faces stamina vs immense weight as Brock will attempt to lean all his weight on Cain and smother him. If Cain continues his striking pace and shrugs off Brock's wrestling routine, This is Brocks last stand as he gets TKO'd

If Brock fights exactly how he did in the Carwin fight he's going to lose because Cain isn't going to get tired, then again Carwin was much larger than Cain.

Brock has defiantly been working with a striking coach (with little success) he uses the shoulder roll like a lot of famous boxers do I think if Brock works on his counter punching he will be the best heavyweight in the UFC.

If Brock fights exactly how he did in the Carwin fight he's going to lose because Cain isn't going to get tired' date=' then again Carwin was much larger than Cain.

Brock has defiantly been working with a striking coach (with little success) he uses the shoulder roll like a lot of famous boxers do I think if Brock works on his counter punching he will be the best heavyweight in the UFC.[/quote']

Exactly What i was thinking.

I think the first comments would be that Brock is still new and that he needs more training.

The most extreme might have to do with Brock having made a small mistake that cost him the fight and that a rematch would prove that. A rematch that would not benefit Cain since the return rate on rubber matches in the UFC are very low. Especially for CHampionships

He needs to fight Frank Mir :P

I dont think JDS needs to prove himself for a title shot anymore. Brock was what? 1-1 when he got his shot. JDS doesnt have the draw so he did the work and earned his chance. We cant keep watching him fight until he loses becuase anyone can lose in this sport and grooming and/or being the champ is what gives you a legacy in the UFC.

I dont think JDS needs to prove himself for a title shot anymore. Brock was what? 1-1 when he got his shot. JDS doesnt have the draw so he did the work and earned his chance. We cant keep watching him fight until he loses becuase anyone can lose in this sport and grooming and/or being the champ is what gives you a legacy in the UFC.

His last fight was with Roy Nelson...

Anything can happen. Lesnar is not invincible and most of his fans don't believe he is contrary to typical hater belief.

For me the first thing i'd say is: "Has anyone invented fast forwarding time so we can get to the JDS fight in order to not have to hear more foolish nonsense comments about our now pillow fisted champ" :P

Or if Cain Tko'ed him

I understand Cain is coming in as the underdog in this one but the ability to keep Brock in the standup for rounds 1 and 2 is very easy since Cain has alot of strength and good Cardio. After that Brock's size will just be too much unless he is hurt himself.

Round 1 he will attempt some wrestling shoots after Cain counters his elementary striking.

Round 2 If he survives this long he will definatly be game and not tired but knowing his striking is degraded vs Cain he will almost surely go for wrestling after a right straight or hook(like fedor does). During this time Cain will dance and shrug off Brock who will begin to feel the sting of defeat and become recklessly confident in his size which will lead to a combination by Cain that will either rock or knock out Brock.

Round 3 becomes dangerous for Cain who has handled Brock for 2 rounds successfully and now faces stamina vs immense weight as Brock will attempt to lean all his weight on Cain and smother him. If Cain continues his striking pace and shrugs off Brock's wrestling routine' date=' This is Brocks last stand as he gets TKO'd[/quote']

Are you kidding me? Keeping it standing with Brock Lesnar will be easy for Cain? Watch the Cain/Nog fight and look at Cain's feet. If he doesn't widen his base significantly, Cain will be double legged all day long.

I also think Brock might be able to mentally break Cain once Cain realizes he can't just pop back up after being taken down.

Are you kidding me? Keeping it standing with Brock Lesnar will be easy for Cain? Watch the Cain/Nog fight and look at Cain's feet. If he doesn't widen his base significantly' date=' Cain will be double legged all day long.

I also think Brock might be able to mentally break Cain once Cain realizes he can't just pop back up after being taken down.[/quote']

No both fighters are going to go into the fight completely unaware of the others strengths or weaknesses ....

Or if Cain Tko'ed him

Round 3 becomes dangerous for Cain who has handled Brock for 2 rounds successfully and now faces stamina vs immense weight as Brock will attempt to lean all his weight on Cain and smother him. If Cain continues his striking pace and shrugs off Brock's wrestling routine' date=' This is Brocks last stand as he gets TKO'd[/quote']

If Brock loses to Cain I will be disappointed but I will say good for him. I have nothing against Cain but I think that he will lose. Also you mention brock's elementary striking. brock's striking isn't good and Cain's is better than his but honestly Cain's striking isn't that impressive either. Not sure why everyone acts like Cain is a pro boxer.

like I've said many times before... I don't know the extent of Machida's training at AKA, but if Machida helping Cain for Lesnar was apart of that deal I think Cain's chances are up significantly... Cain is a lot smaller sure, but has far more endurance (not just cardio) and good amount of speed... if Cain can use his striking to deflect takedowns a la Machida style and have his wrestling experience cover the rest, I think he could keep this fight standing, and although some might argue that Lesnar's cardio is good, it's never really been tested, since the one decision he had it was Herring carrying Lesnar's weight. I think if Cain can keep the fight standing and last two round, Brock is going to start getting tired, frustrated, and hurt and Cain will win via TKO in the 4th or a UD/SD...

If Brock loses to Cain I will be disappointed but I will say good for him. I have nothing against Cain but I think that he will lose. Also you mention brock's elementary striking. brock's striking isn't good and Cain's is better than his but honestly Cain's striking isn't that impressive either. Not sure why everyone acts like Cain is a pro boxer.

Agreed.

Look where his hands are when he's throwing the KO punch against Nog.

I'm just buggin' ya.

The way you worded it was.. "I don't doubt that it's bad". See? :P

Ok here let me put this... "Junior Dos Santos is versed in all aspects of mixed martial arts even though his striking skills have been on display in all of his UFC fights we have yet to see him be tested after he has been taken down, even though this has not happened yet I do not doubt his skill in this area he surely does not lack the qualifications of a great Brazilian Jiu Jitsu expert especially training with former heavyweight champion Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira and his brother Antonio Rogerio Nogueira"

:)

Ok here let me put this... "Junior Dos Santos is versed in all aspects of mixed martial arts even though his striking skills have been on display in all of his UFC fights we have yet to see him be tested after he has been taken down' date=' even though this has not happened yet I do not doubt his skill in this area he surely does not lack the qualifications of a great Brazilian Jiu Jitsu expert especially training with former heavyweight champion Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira and his brother Antonio Rogerio Nogueira"

:)[/quote']

Much better!

You forgot to add...

"And he will be the future HW champion!" :P

When Brock took the title the current title holder was a LHW and teh division was a joke BROCK has made this division somewhat interesting now

First thing. I'm a 100% biased Brock Lesnar Nut-Hugger.

Second thing. Cain is legit. He has the tools to beat Brock.

Third thing. Its MMA. Anything can happen.

Forth Thing. Only 4 more days untel the BROCK HATERS move from the Cain banwagon to the Dos Santos banwagon.

Forth Thing. Only 4 more days untel the BROCK HATERS move from the Cain banwagon to the Dos Santos banwagon.

In that case, Let it be known that i have been watching JDS as a prospect since the Werdum KO and i am not a fan of Cain but believe he is taking this win.,

Cain losses badly, i mean really badly................ but to answer ur question.

If Brock gets knocked out cold which can not happen because Cain has no punching power he would get my respect though i will never like him because his interviews are so boring.

If he gets submitted i will be slightly surprised because most likely he will be getting his *** handed to him by that point, but at this point in Brock's career, nobody is submitting him.

If Cain wins by decision than i will say what i said before this is his ONLY WAY to win, this one will be more expected though i do not think Cain will be able to pull it off, if he does than thats what i expected that Cains only way of winning will be.

Or if Cain Tko'ed him

You could have just put As a fan of Brock what would you say if he losses.

I think he will win in the second round.

I don't think that it will be easy though.

Why do you think that Brock can't take Cain down. His wrestling is real good.

Everybody says Brock's stand up looked bad in the Carwin fight but we never saw any of it so how can anybody tell. Brock just didn't know how to handle being hit by someone like Carwin. Cain is a better boxer than Carwin but can't hit as hard so I think we will see some of Brock's stand up this time. He has been training with Pat Barry for this fight so his stand up has to be a little better at least.

I would say it sucks because I am huge fan of Lesnars, but in MMA everyone loses.

I wouldnt complain or else there is a Mazzagatti like incident.

Cain is a great fighter......I just like good fights !!

Just cause I am a huge Brock fan, doesnt mean I hate all the other heavy weights

So true, The Cain fanboys will quickly jump on the JDS wagon.

I aint a fan of both, I just dislike Cain more.

I hope he gets his face re-arranged from some savage hammerfists.

1.If brock wins by KO/TKO i say -i did expect it just like everyone else so no big deal

2.If Submission win by brock..i say -thats what ya get for fighting against cans

3.If Cain wins by KO/TKO i say -i quess Brock really has Glass chin

4.If Cain wins by Submission..i say -HOLY ****

5.Both decision win...i say -who the **** cares who won

I have Been To The Future and This Is How It Happens.

CAIN VELASQUEZ VS BROCK LESNAR

ROUND 1. Brock comes out and bullrushes cain, but Cain stays calm and starts landing at will, brock seems to be helpless in the stand-up and goes for another desperate takedown but gets stuffed again. Brock starts to swing wildly missing with every punch, he tries to throw a desperate huge right hand but slips and falls on his face and the crowd starts laughing at him. Cain goes for the double leg takedown and easily gets it, but Brock is saved by the bell.

ROUND 2

At the start of the second round Brock is completely gassed and seems to be afraid of cain and tries to jump out of the octagon but cain grabs him and drags him to the ground. and then Cain grabs brock?s leg and starts swinging him around smashing brock?s face in the fence. Cain grabs brock and slams him down on the octagon floor. Brock is on his back and can?t figure out what to do down there, Cain easily passes to side control then to full mount, Brock starts to panick and taps out before Cain even lands a punch. At the end of the fight the doctors are worried because brock is not able to stand up Junior was in the audience watching the fight, he was so scared that he went out screaming like a little girl and screaming ?Oh my god I?m never going to win the belt if Cain is the champion?

Cain Velasquez def Brock Lesnar via Tapout round 2, 2:00

Archived