Tito Ortiz: ?The gloves that the UFC has ? I?m the one who invented those UFC gloves!

freedom

http://huggingnuts.com/tito-ortiz-the-gloves-that-the-ufc-has-im-the-one-who-invented-those-ufc-gloves/

Tito Ortiz: ?The gloves that the UFC has ? I?m the one who invented those UFC gloves!?

Tito, Tito, Tito! Why do you have to open your mouth? Every time you do, you end up putting your foot in it. You have done it so many times one would think you would learn from it. Don?t get me wrong, as far as being unintentionally funny goes he is the best. His post fight interviews at Affliction 2 were epic, and even today I burst out laughing every time I watch it.

Outrageous comments? Tito has it! He out-Tito?ed himself again:

The gloves that the UFC has ? I?m the one who invented those UFC gloves.

Wasnt Tank Abbott the one that made mma gloves? Or he might have been the first person to use them in the cage i cant remember but i remember him saying something about that.

I don't think Tank made the gloves but I do remember him wearing them way before they were required. It probably was for the same reason they are used now though and thats to lessen the chance of breaking your hand.

Archived