Fedors UFC121 prediction lol

Hookster

I think Brock's gonna try and end it quick.

So Stomp. how've you been?

I don't think he will. I think he's going to try a patient beating then turn up the pressure by the third. If he trys to finish him early he will gas early and he'll be in trouble later unless he does signifigant damage and wears Cain out early too.

I expect him to have a constant pace but not furious pressure trying to end it soon. More like a pressure cooker to break Cain slowly and not gas himself. Depends on what Cain does though.

Him not needing to cut weight for this fight tells me him and his camp expect a long fight.

I could be wrong we'll see though.

I been great and yourself?

I don't think he will. I think he's going to try a patient beating then turn up the pressure by the third. If he trys to finish him early he will gas early and he'll be in trouble later unless he does signifigant damage and wears Cain out early too.

I expect him to have a constant pace but not furious pressure trying to end it soon. More like a pressure cooker to break Cain slowly and not gas himself. Depends on what Cain does though.

Him not needing to cut weight for this fight tells me him and his camp expect a long fight.

I could be wrong we'll see though.

I been great and yourself?

I've been laying low lately, not posting much. Anything new happen? I noticed Fast isno longer a member of this community.....what happened?

I think Brock is only going to get better and better. He's going to be too much for Cain to handle. I think Brock's gas tank is and will be very underrated. I'm looking to see Brock get his 1st one punch KO.

I've been laying low lately' date=' not posting much. Anything new happen? I noticed Fast isno longer a member of this community.....what happened?

I think Brock is only going to get better and better. He's going to be too much for Cain to handle. I think Brock's gas tank is and will be very underrated. [b']I'm looking to see Brock get his 1st one punch KO[/b].

lol good luck with that Doc

I've been laying low lately' date=' not posting much. Anything new happen? I noticed Fast isno longer a member of this community.....what happened?

I think Brock is only going to get better and better. He's going to be too much for Cain to handle. I think Brock's gas tank is and will be very underrated. I'm looking to see Brock get his 1st one punch KO.[/quote']

Nothing much same old, same hole. :P

Fast had some kind of account issues then made another account and got banned then came back again and got perma banned or something like that I could be wrong I really don't know. What's odd is he was talking to Leonie about not being able to log into his account and she didn't ban then which is weird.

I agree Brock will get better. His gas is great for a HW but I don't think there is a HW in the world that can go 5 and not gas quite abit. As for one punch KO I don't know about that.

If Randy and Carwin can stop Brock's take downs' date=' surely Cain will be able to with ease.

I hope Cain demolishes Brock and further exposes him for all to see. We, more importantly I, need a more deserving champ to rule the HW division.[/quote']

Cain is going to beat Brock up

You can both dream:p

Tbh I hope he loses as well but I don't see it happening.

[b']I think Brock is only going to get better and better. He's going to be too much for Cain to handle. I think Brock's gas tank is and will be very underrated. I'm looking to see Brock get his 1st one punch KO[/b].

Nice to see an intelligent post about brock for a change;)

If Randy and Carwin can stop Brock's take downs' date=' surely Cain will be able to with ease.

I hope Cain demolishes Brock and further exposes him for all to see. We, more importantly I, need a more deserving champ to rule the HW division.[/quote']

What does that mean "more deserving?" He defeated an undefeated fighter who finishes fights and who never went to a 2nd round before and by :eek: submission! Excuse or not, it happened. And Brock avenged his only loss. If he's still learning, improving and winning, why doesn't he deserve to be our HW champ?

My prediction is Brock will get on his knees to pray while he's swallowing Cain's DNA.

Hater. :D

Nice to see an intelligent post about brock for a change;)

Thank you. :)

I could promote Brock's incredible work ethic and obvious improvement, but I am too much of a fan and it would come of Bias.

Fast will be back.

Hopefully, despite the heat he took from different posters, "I" had some great converstaions with him and thought he was a good member.

What does that mean "more deserving?" He defeated an undefeated fighter who finishes fights and who never went to a 2nd round before and by :eek: submission! Excuse or not' date=' it happened. And Brock avenged his only loss. If he's still learning, improving and winning, why doesn't he deserve to be our HW champ?

Hater. :D

Thank you. :)[/quote']

Deserving for me......

I have to like a fighter's personality in order to like him as a fighter. Most of my favorites are either humble, gracious, funny, determined, courageous...(you get the point)..except for Mir.

Mir is thought to be rude and disrespectful, but I find him very funny along the same lines as Sonnen.

Deserving for me......

I have to like a fighter's personality in order to like him as a fighter. Most of my favorites are either humble' date=' gracious, funny, determined, courageous...(you get the point)..except for Mir.

Mir is thought to be rude and disrespectful, but I find him very funny along the same lines as Sonnen.[/quote']

same way i feel about brock. his actions after his win over carwin made me hate him a little less though

Deserving for me......

I have to like a fighter's personality in order to like him as a fighter. Most of my favorites are either humble' date=' gracious, funny, determined, courageous...(you get the point)..except for Mir.

Mir is thought to be rude and disrespectful, but I find him very funny along the same lines as Sonnen.[/quote']

I thought everyone would realize by now that Brock isn't as different as any other fighter as far as personlity goes. What does personality have to do with fighting anyway? (Unless you're Paul Daley). Brock seems respectful and has a good personality. No way people are STILL hung up about UFC 100....:rolleyes:

I think and hope dearly' date=' Cain can stick and move all night and ultimately land a stunning blow to end the fight.

The longer the fight continues, the more of Brock's size will come into play.[/quote']

I see it the opposite. The longer the fight continues Brock will gas and he will be in trouble when he can't take Cain down anymore and starts getting desperate and gasses even more.

That is If it goes past three and no one has done any signifigant damage or thrown out a ton of energy.

Regardless I see things getting better for Cain as the fight goes longer especially if Brock throws out alot and it's not an effective use either doing damage or making Cain wear him self out.

Deserving for me......

No one is as rude and disrespectful as Charles Bennett. How can you not like a fighter that smokes crack and beats women up all the time?

I bet crazy horse has seen more holding cells then salesman at Verizon stores. The entire cop precinct thinks he should be a padded room.

I could promote Brock's incredible work ethic and obvious improvement' date=' but I am too much of a fan and it would come of Bias.

Hopefully, despite the heat he took from different posters, "I" had some great converstaions with him and thought he was a good member.[/quote']

I know Brock worked hard to be where he is at....

I just don't like him as a person. Cain and JDS, on the other hand, have proven to me they are good people. Of course, I could be wrong............. but it is my opinion.

Nothing against Brock as a fighter, only as a person. I can't cheer for someone I don't like.

I know Brock worked hard to be where he is at....

I just don't like him as a person. Cain and JDS' date=' on the other hand, have proven to me they are good people. Of course, I could be wrong............. but it is my opinion.

Nothing against Brock as a fighter, only as a person. I can't cheer for someone I don't like.[/quote']

Brock is a good person, but I respect your oppinion and only can offer a gentleman's bet! Do you accept?

No one is as rude and disrespectful as Charles Bennett. How can you not like a fighter that smokes crack and beats women up all the time?

I bet crazy horse has seen more holding cells then salesman at Verizon stores. The entire cop precinct thinks he should be a padded room.

I think someone posted a link of fighters mug shots ....

But yeah, I did not know that about Bennett.

What kind of bet were you thinking of?

And about Brock's character' date=' I am sure he is a good person in his own way; but I can only judge from what I have seen.....and so far, he has not proven to me he is a likable person.[/quote']

Gentleman's bet is: "You won, good game."

But I will take a sig bet, sir.

He is a farm boy and not concerened with what the outside world thinks.

Gentleman's bet is: "You won' date=' good game."

But I will take a sig bet, sir.

He is a farm boy and not concerened with what the outside world thinks.[/quote']

Done deal.

I should let you know I have another sig bet with dcent as well...so please keep what you have in store for me in less than two sentences.

Archived