UFC set for Scotland?.Or is it??

freedom

http://huggingnuts.com/ufc-set-for-scotland-or-is-it/

UFC set for Scotland?.Or is it??

Written by: britishranger

The O2 Arena, at UFC 120 on Saturday night, was packed full with 17,000 screaming fans there to witness their heroes lose -Dan Hardy getting sparked and John Hathaway losing his unbeaten record. Of these 17,000 it has been estimated that almost ten percent of them had travelled all the way down from Scotland to see the event.

When asked about these significant numbers Dana White the UFC president said:

We know how big the UFC is in Scotland I get mobbed about it all the time. I get emails, I get twitter messages, I get grabbed in the street and asked. Scotland is a very important market for us!

Oh god I really hope so

I struggle to keep enough money for the events in England due to the god damn recession so it would be awesome to get an event closer to home glasgow aecc would be perhaps a good place or depending on the summer you could hold it in murray field but warm days don't come round to often haha

But I would love to get a event here it would be excellent :)

it doesn't have to b an indoor event.....rezerection was 12000 at the royal highland....big bang headlined by carl cox in the secc was 10000 mind u crowd control regulations have cut the secc to 8000 ish but it could easily b done in slam tent style in middle of summer at ingelston

Archived