Betting Money.

green17

PLEASE explain how does it work? Do i just have to say, Brock Lesnar and if he wins i win or i have to say Brock Lesnar, Round 3, TKO due to strikes? Can you give me a good betting website? (has to be british tho)

Btw they were just examples, i dont like Brock :)

It's the fighter, method, round and time i believe and the money you'll get is determined byt the odd's and the amount you place down say Lesnar/Velasquez, pretend Cain is 5 to 1 underdog so if you put 1 pound on Cain and he wins you get 5 pounds but if you put 5 pound on lesnar to win you get a pound thats how it works i think? Also it has to be a win by the way you said it was gonna happen.

As for a site i don't know any sorry.

It's the fighter' date=' method, round and time i believe and the money you'll get is determined byt the odd's and the amount you place down say Lesnar/Velasquez, pretend Cain is 5 to 1 underdog so if you put 1 pound on Cain and he wins you get 5 pounds but if you put 5 pound on lesnar to win you get a pound thats how it works i think? [b']Also it has to be a win by the way you said it was gonna happen.

[/b]

As for a site i don't know any sorry.

I've never seen any website where this is the case. I used to be on events and most of them are just a money line. Not sure how it works in the UK but in the US it's all money line bets. Right now current adds have Lesnar at or around -155. That means if you bet $155 on him you would win $100. Doesn't matter if he wins by a knockout in the first five seconds or if he wins a crappy decision, you get paid if his hand gets raised - of course if it's a draw then you nor the site collects.

I'm not sure if you can have an account in the UK but give bodog.com a shot. Also check this site, they list a bunch of MMA moneylines so one of them should have a UK set up or something like that. Also you could see the site that has Lesnar as the smallest favorite - so you could worst case your losses would be minimal. http://mmamoneyline.com/

And as someone who bet for six months let me just give you one piece of general advice: there is no such thing as a sure thing - that's why they call it gambling.

Good luck man, let me know if you have any other questions and I'll do my best to answer them.

PLEASE explain how does it work? Do i just have to say' date=' Brock Lesnar and if he wins i win or i have to say Brock Lesnar, Round 3, TKO due to strikes? Can you give me a good betting website? (has to be british tho)

Btw they were just examples, i dont like Brock :)[/quote']

unibet

Archived