was watching Lesnars & Cains last two fights

TheLifeGuard

and noticed in the Cain vs Kongo fight Cain got rocked pretty hard and i thought to myself id Lesnar hits him with a clean shot Cain will go down and not come back up now im not saying Cains has a glass chin but if he gets hit with one of Lesnars punches like he did with Kongo he will get dropped if he some how managise to get back up he wont be able to take Lesnar down do to his wrestling credibility so i can see Lesnar getting a (T)KO starting with a punch standing

if you think Brock is going to hit cleaner or heavier than Kongo your mistaken

Kongo actually has some technique with his punches where Brock is just a sloppy sloppy fighter

If Brock lands a hay maker Cain can go down, but straight up boxing, I think its a slim chance

the w in two didnt get put sorry

I will fix it.

"managise"

.. why pick on people's spelling' date=' when you and I both know what he/she means.

just sayin..[/quote']

Because I can??

No, really, because I am a terrible speller. I enjoy it when others make a mistake.

Thank god for spell check.

and noticed in the Cain vs Kongo fight Cain got rocked pretty hard and i thought to myself id Lesnar hits him with a clean shot Cain will go down and not come back up now im not saying Cains has a glass chin but if he gets hit with one of Lesnars punches like he did with Kongo he will get dropped if he some how managise to get back up he wont be able to take Lesnar down do to his wrestling credibility so i can see Lesnar getting a (T)KO starting with a punch standing[

go down and not come back up? gimme a break, lesnar will never get a KO, he hits hard but has no KO power (tko's arent the same) lesnars wrestling cred.? he tryd to take carwin down an got tossed (and he talked all that crap about shanes just a D2 wrestler) he could barely take down a 220 lb randy (randy actually put him on his butt) and he beat a washed up heath herring (who left the ufc after that fight) and everyone wants to give him credit like he "came back from adversity" cause he choked out a gassed carwin.( i could of choked out carwin with him that tierd ) lesnar has earned the right to be in the ufc but not the right to declare a whole month after him with only 5 wins. plus have u seen brock throw a punch? He swings like a girl.even his GnP looks a little feminine. Im sure it hurts but still, only mike rossow's hammer fist looks more girly

and noticed in the Cain vs Kongo fight Cain got rocked pretty hard and i thought to myself id Lesnar hits him with a clean shot Cain will go down and not come back up now im not saying Cains has a glass chin but if he gets hit with one of Lesnars punches like he did with Kongo he will get dropped if he some how managise to get back up he wont be able to take Lesnar down do to his wrestling credibility so i can see Lesnar getting a (T)KO starting with a punch standing

go down and not come back up? gimme a break, lesnar will never get a KO, he hits hard but has no KO power (tko's arent the same) lesnars wrestling cred.? he tryd to take carwin down an got tossed (and he talked all that crap about shanes just a D2 wrestler) he could barely take down a 220 lb randy (randy actually put him on his butt) and he beat a washed up heath herring (who left the ufc after that fight) and everyone wants to give him credit like he "came back from adversity" cause he choked out a gassed carwin.( i could of choked out carwin with him that tierd ) lesnar has earned the right to be in the ufc but not the right to declare a whole month after him with only 5 wins. plus have u seen brock throw a punch? He swings like a girl.even his GnP looks a little feminine. Im sure it hurts but still, only mike rossow's hammer fist looks more girly

go down and not come back up? gimme a break' date=' lesnar will never get a KO, he hits hard but has no KO power (tko's arent the same) lesnars wrestling cred.? he tryd to take carwin down an got tossed (and he talked all that crap about shanes just a D2 wrestler) he could barely take down a 220 lb randy (randy actually put him on his butt) and he beat a washed up heath herring (who left the ufc after that fight) and everyone wants to give him credit like he "came back from adversity" cause he choked out a gassed carwin.( i could of choked out carwin with him that tierd ) lesnar has earned the right to be in the ufc but not the right to declare a whole month after him with only 5 wins. plus have u seen brock throw a punch? He swings like a girl.even his GnP looks a little feminine. Im sure it hurts but still, only mike rossow's hammer fist looks more girly[/quote']

Was Mir II a TKO, 'cause he was out like a light... I know it was a flurry of bombs from a top position Lesnar, and I'm sure you mean a standing one punch, but that was a KO, nonetheless.

i disagree...kongo has much more experience striking and knows how to put power into his punches...whereas lesnar's punches are more of a hard shove

Lesnar himself has said he normally weighs round 285lbs. come fight time, according to him the lightest he ever weighed for a fight come fight time was 276lbs. against Randy Couture (he said he wanted speed over size) while the heaviest he weighed was against Heath Herring at 289lbs.

Archived