Leben's Heart...

DKF

KOS season 1 TUF ( made him cry like a biatch )

Anderson Silva

Tears of anger because he got LnP and didnt know how to do **** about it. Anderson Silva didnt break ****, if they offered him Anderson Silva he would take the fight, and he would go in their and try to take his head off.

An example of breaking someones will is what Anderson did to Franklin, Franklin said he is never fighting Anderson again.

I personally want to see a rematch between Koscheck and Leben more than any superfight out there right now.

Some people dont like it because they say Leben is a ***** because he could talk the talk but not walk the walk on season 1. If someone called me a fatherless bastard, even though I'm not one, I would beat the living hell out of them on the spot, I respect him for the restraint he showed.

Or is it because he's got a winning streak and you're on the bandwagon' date=' probably.[/quote']

This pisses me off so damn much, I wish I could track you down and tear your head off.

1. Your avi is a picture of GSP

2. Your sig says GSP

3. Yet you talk about a bandwagon

4. I've liked Leben ever since he was mistreated in the house and I felt sympathy for him.

5. He is on a 3 fight winning streak, over a no name, a can, and an overrated Asian.. Thats bandwagonable. (sarcasm incase you cant tell)

Maybe I like him because he comes to fight and is exciting, not only that he has a great personality and is a cool guy. I supported him through everyone if he loses, talk a look in the mirror you gsp nut hugger.

This pisses me off so damn much' date=' I wish I could track you down and tear your head off.

2. Your sig says GSP

4. I've liked Leben ever since he was mistreated in the house and I felt sympathy for him.

5. He is on a 3 fight winning streak, over a no name, a can, and an overrated Asian.. Thats bandwagonable. (sarcasm incase you cant tell)

Maybe I like him because he comes to fight and is exciting, not only that he has a great personality and is a cool guy. I supported him through everyone if he loses, talk a look in the mirror you gsp nut hugger.[/quote']

Look, it's obvious you're are a bandwagon ***.

Hmmmmm, who's in your sig? Aldo p4p#1????????? oh look, on the bandwagon again.

Look' date=' it's obvious you're are a bandwagon ***.

Hmmmmm, who's in your sig? Aldo p4p#1????????? oh look, on the bandwagon again.[/quote']

Didn't say he was my favorite fighter, I'm saying 1 lb of Aldo will beat 1lb of GaySP and lb of Anderson Silva.

Damn Straight mofuka, on the bandwagon since 05'

Didn't say he was my favorite fighter' date=' I'm saying 1 lb of Aldo will beat 1lb of GaySP and lb of Anderson Silva.

Damn Straight mofuka, on the bandwagon since 05'[/quote']

Didn't say he was your favorite fighter, are you dumb?

you're hyping up a featherweight to be the world's best when he hasn't really fought anybody other than Faber? wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow.

Didn't say he was your favorite fighter' date=' are you dumb?

you're hyping up a featherweight to be the world's best when he hasn't really fought anybody other than Faber? wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow.[/quote']

That's because

SnB > LnP > Dancing

Aldo > GaySP > Silva

I'm telling the truth, the sig is more of an assault on the ufc's "biggest draws." You, obviously only order the "big cards", UFC 100, UFC 111, Aldo vs Faber

That's because

SnB > LnP > Dancing

Aldo > GaySP > Silva

I'm telling the truth' date=' the sig is more of an assault on the ufc's "biggest draws." You, obviously only order the "big cards", UFC 100, UFC 111, Aldo vs Faber[/quote']

Can tell you will be one of these guy's who moans when the fight hits the ground...rooooooooooookie

Can tell you will be one of these guy's who moans when the fight hits the ground...rooooooooooookie

sure, its funny you say that, because all of my favorite fighters except for leben are ground fighters

I LOVE GRAPPLING, I HATE STALLING

When I get into fights I use my wrestling, i fight "safe" as your hero would say, oh wait i dont fight safe, because instead of stalling for 25 minutes i throw punches and elbows and work for submissions

He has the best p4p heart and will power in the ufc.. No one has ever broken him' date=' and that is why he is my favorite at MW. It doesnt matter how much of an underdog he is, he comes to fight.[/quote']

Best post i've read in a while and he's an enormous part of why I enjoyed 116 so much! Watching it again last night only reminded me. Rogan's comment: "he's a zombie" or something similar had me dying! So funny but so damn true. Only problem is he's so easy to figure out. Hopefully he keeps expanding his game.

sure' date=' its funny you say that, because all of my favorite fighters except for leben are ground fighters

I LOVE GRAPPLING, I HATE STALLING

When I get into fights I use my wrestling, i fight "safe" as your hero would say, oh wait i dont fight safe, because instead of stalling for 25 minutes i throw punches and elbows and work for submissions[/quote']

Who stalls? GSP is always looking to advance his position.....Explain please?

Tears of anger because he got LnP and didnt know how to do **** about it. Anderson Silva didnt break ****' date=' if they offered him Anderson Silva he would take the fight, and he would go in their and try to take his head off.

An example of breaking someones will is what Anderson did to Franklin, Franklin said he is never fighting Anderson again.

[b']I personally want to see a rematch between Koscheck and Leben more than any superfight out there right now[/b].

I really don't see why.

Who stalls? GSP is always looking to advance his position.....Explain please?

GSP just passes gaurd and circles around whoever he is fighting, and he just goes in circles just changing position everytime the ref tells him to work. Sometimes he will use some of his GnP, but he is stalling for the majority of the fight.

This pisses me off so damn much' date=' I wish I could track you down and tear your head off.

2. Your sig says GSP

Maybe I like him because he comes to fight and is exciting, not only that he has a great personality and is a cool guy. I supported him through everyone if he loses, talk a look in the mirror you gsp nut hugger.[/quote']

Owned by DKF.

Archived