Sign in to follow this  
KansasCityKing

Wow.

omg that may have been the funniest thing on the face of this earth

stevens says afterwards he is still one of th best here and hopes he gets the wildcard ROFLMAO

Funny thing is stevens was talking about how ****y and how bad of an attitude cody has, like i mean seriously?? YOU guys acted like bunch of lil kids with no sport whatsoever when they won their first fight, cmon dude how stupid are you.

Cody didn't seem to have any atitude to me, but was more humble than the stephens person. Does he remind anyone else of Gray Maynard??? Both seem to have the same game plan as well...

Cody was underestimate . I know he was a good MA from day one .

Never underestimate a guys from is size ' date='[/quote']

Or his attitude, perfect example of the calm before the storm. I was impressed by his performance.

Or his attitude' date=' perfect example of the calm before the storm. I was impressed by his performance.[/quote']

Yeah i think the GSP trainer got a lot to do with it .

Everyone know what they teach work so it give them a ton of confident .

Seriously i think Kos over train is team , they supposed to be already in shape when they come in TUF .

Sparring with GSP a lot maybe improve there over all skill a ton and give them a lot of confident .

Oooohhhh! Suck on that TWO TIMES' date=' ****check![/quote']

:)

I loved the fact that they specifically asked the fighter before the fight if he would be ok if he ended up in a guillotine.

Based on all of his career fights Cody is probably a one trick pony but it's one hell of a trick, that was a spectacular guillotine choke, he was basically on top of Cody in side control and he put him to sleep quick.

What was really slick about that choke was the leg position. Cody's legs were on the outside of Stevens' but he had his leg hooked back around the outside of Stevens'. It served 2 purposes I believe. Obviously it kept Stevens from moving to side control but I believe it also helped to apply more pressure to the outside of Steven's neck making it more of a blood choke than an air choke like most guillotines seem to be. This I think is why Stevens went out so quickly.

Oh yeah! I loved this episode! It?s like a movie. I laughed my *** off when the choke happened. Cody is great! Such a cool funny guy, he even shuts down Kos verbally :D

Do you think they planned the choke set-up? To rush him, make him go to his default style and fall into the choke? And the class they showed after the win, even better than getting on their faces. It?s like GSP said; be nice and when the time comes... POW! Comedy gold :D

The size of a persons ponytail is directly proportional to their abilities as a MA.

As soon as i saw his hand poking up from the other side of stephens neck i said 'whoa that's deep' and 5 seconds later he went limp. It was perfect guillotine technique, reminded me of Nate Diaz.