Did anyone else see how terrified GSP was of Koscheck tonight?

Raptor_45

KOS knows that he has no chance against GSP that's why he is trying to get under his skin. The more he tries and fails the more frustrated he gets. It's fun to watch but it's going to be x 1000 more fun to see GSP kick his *** and send him crying home to Fraggle rock mountain knowing he will never get a 3rd chance :)

KOS knows that he has no chance against GSP that's why he is trying to get under his skin. The more he tries and fails the more frustrated he gets. It's fun to watch but it's going to be x 1000 more fun to see GSP kick his *** and send him crying home to Fraggle rock mountain knowing he will never get a 3rd chance :)

Hahahaa, correct! I think we are going to see the old GSP who KO's people again!

^ Man' date=' your doosh list is [i']perfect[/i].

i agree completely. especially sonnen. and to the main post. i dont like gsp. but i do repect him. and that is because of his class. and yes he is very skillful as well. but i do know he is NOT scared of kos. he just knows kos is a waste of his time and is to classy to fight back when he isnt supposed to. he saves it for the octagon. he isnt a **** talker. ur dumb

Koscheck punched him in the chin and GSP didn't even do anything. He waited to go into his little office so he could talk **** about Koscheck so Kos couldn't hear him. Striaght up little *****.

You are retarted.. is that the only part you watched? Did you miss where GSP was saying how he doesnt get into that part of it all, and said he will do his fighting in the cage?

Everything Koscheck does has the stink of desperation on it. If he believes he's the better fighter why this obsession with trying to "get under St. Pierre's skin"?

GSP has lost a single round since the Serra fight. He's completely dominated fighters far superior to Koscheck. Aside from the "anything can happen" factor there is no logical reason to believe Kos has much hope of winning this fight.

the **** Kos did to GSP was no punch, OP loses last credit he had for this fail thread. that **** is something creepy grandfathers do to their grandchildren or some ****, like "hey there sport" lame attempts all around

like GSP said, as he laughed it off, let them talk talk talk & then fight time 'BAM! out, it's over'

whats ironic is in the actual moment the OP is trying to focus on, GSP actually lets a little bit of emotion into it for the first time

usually its just one word expressionless answers, but when kos said im gonna punch you right here, GSP face lit up and he let out a laugh and said ahh ok good luck with that, with a big huge smile

he is gonna stomp kos badly and he knows it. and i think kos knows it too

Archived