Mark Stevens talking all that smack

TYRONEWAYNESMITH

i swear to god i KNEW he was gonna get guillotined, i just couldnt believe it happened in 2 seconds

thats honestly pathetic though, you have one thing to watch out for and whats the first thing you do, stick your head in his armpit and try to take him down

like someone already said, you could see it a mile away. laughed my effin *** off though :D

i swear to god i KNEW he was gonna get guillotined' date=' i just couldnt believe it happened in 2 seconds

thats honestly pathetic though, you have one thing to watch out for and whats the first thing you do, stick your head in his armpit and try to take him down

like someone already said, you could see it a mile away. laughed my effin *** off though :D[/quote']

U should give credit to the Alaska guys , there a reason why he submit everyone . He realy good at it .

Cody: "Well Mark Stephens has better cardio then me' date=' better wrestling, better stand up, better take downs"

Nam: "what you bringing to the table then"

Cody: "I'm gonna win!!!"

So he did...

Classic!!![/quote']

not only that, but marc has better sprawls, more power etc. lol :D

that made the episode for me. that was ****ing brilliant. Nam was playing into it all, clearly everybody knows Kos is a ******** & like seeing Cody clown him day in, day out, even his own team, Nam is probably one of the only guy on Kos team that hasn't been a ***** like Kos this season, and he the only one with a win. go figure.

U should give credit to the Alaska guys ' date=' there a reason why he submit everyone . He realy good at it .[/quote']

oh i do, thats why i said i had such a good feeling he would find a way to get it on, but i thought maybe in a scramble at some point during the fight

stevens gave him his neck ona silver platter in the first 10 seconds!

the kid is good though eh, 12-0 with 12 guillotines, thats seriously a special talent he has

I?ve rarely had this much fun watching a comedy, let alone TUF :) Cody should get some kind of a reward from Dana for making this season so much fun...

And Stevens is full of himself. When Kos asked him can he defend himself from the choke and answered very ****ily that he can, I knew he couldn?t.

Dana said GSPs 6 th pick against Koscheks 1st pick...

This comment is acually wrong Stevens was the Bluff pick on GSPs pick paper...so i don?t understand why Dana makes such a Bull comment

Josh pick'd steven's first wether gsp sucker'd him into or not. 1st pic is first pic

not only that' date=' but marc has better sprawls, more power etc. lol :D

that made the episode for me. that was ****ing brilliant. Nam was playing into it all, clearly everybody knows Kos is a ******** & like seeing Cody clown him day in, day out, even his own team, [b']Nam is probably one of the only guy on Kos team that hasn't been a ***** like Kos this season,[/b] and he the only one with a win. go figure.

andy main as well as english hasnt been ***** either . but after nam won he was banging on gsps wall like with the rest of his teamates like a damn baboon. he will lose in the quarters

Archived