Brookins.

KansasCityKing

He looks like an alien but that was a great fight and he has a good attitude. But he still looks like an alien.

he does look like a ****ing dog alien... but he's an awesome guy man, great attitude, and that judo throw made other judo throws look like they were done by little girls, on an Armenian none the less, Karo would be proud..... Not.

frickin AWESOME throw - great jiujitsu - just rode that crap talking aremenian into the ground - such a sweet fight.

I really like his philosophy too - love how he talks about earning respect rathen than the armenian always angry and hating on everyone.

GSP has a friggin great team - physically and mentally. Koscheck's team sucks in both areas.

Didn't even notice the lisp.

I'm talking about the "I dont want another man to fear me" "Everyone should do a little soul searching" etc.

That's some hippy ****.

The long hair doesn't help.

But tossing his opponent sure did :)

He is like GSP said he is, a sponge. You can see that this guy listens, and applies.

He may not be the TUF winner, but he is a very positive dude.

Hippy or not, that body throw in last nights fight was one of the slickest takedowns I have ever seen in a TUF fight. Followed up with some very patient BJJ to get the choke. So many times you see one of these young TUF guys get in position then rush to try and finish and end up losing the hold.

He looks like an alien but that was a great fight and he has a good attitude. But he still looks like an alien.

he does look like a ****ing dog alien... but he's an awesome guy man' date=' great attitude, and that judo throw made other judo throws look like they were done by little girls, on an Armenian none the less, Karo would be proud..... Not[/b'].

Looks more like a monkey to me. LOL. But I would have to agree with the bolded parts.

Archived