Penn vs Edgar 3

DKF

Would BJ beat Edgar **IF** he got his **** straight. He swaps camps, trains hard for once, and comes in with a great gamelpan.

I believe BJ has all the natural talent in the world, he just has to get off his *** and work. Fighting isnt all about skills anymore, half of the game is athleticism. I think no one in LW or WW beats BJ if he actually got in shape. (as a hint, we have never seen bj at a top notch fitness level)

What I'm saying is, if Penn got his head on straight, actually trained for the fight, instead of saying he did and coming in with a ****ing beer belly, and then gassing in non championship rounds. Not to mention he would be faster, stronger, and his skills would be more finely tuned. Do you think he can beat Edgar if he trained like Velasquez ?

What I'm saying is' date=' if Penn got his head on straight, actually trained for the fight, instead of saying he did and coming in with a ****ing beer belly, and then gassing in non championship rounds. Not to mention he would be faster, stronger, and his skills would be more finely tuned. Do you think he can beat Edgar if he trained like Velasquez ?[/quote']

its possible. but imo i dont think penn would ever do that. if he did, then most likey he would win, but it wont ever happen

penns weakness is not his body, its his mind.

its possible. but imo i dont think penn would ever do that. if he did' date=' then most likey he would win, but it wont ever happen

penns weakness is not his body, its his mind.[/quote']

his mind leads to his poor training, its hard for me to get myself motivated to go train, i ****ing hate every part of it except for sparring, but i still do it.. if your heads not in it then your not going to train hard and your not going to fight hard.

i believe anyone in the lw division could beat frankie on any given day

for example, tyson griffin,mark bocek,spencer fisher,hermes franca,sean sherk,matt veach and of course bj penn twice...all of these guys have had their chances and lost to frankie edgar,and edgars only loss is to maynard,not bad aye...

for example' date=' tyson griffin,mark bocek,spencer fisher,hermes franca,sean sherk,matt veach and of course bj penn twice...all of these guys have had their chances and lost to frankie edgar,and edgars only loss is to maynard,not bad aye...[/quote']

i still think he could lose his belt to quite a few guys........his style just doesn't impress me, his and gray's match is going to be like watching paint dry........anyone who fights like that can lose at any time in my book

i still think he could lose his belt to quite a few guys........his style just doesn't impress me' date=' his and gray's match is going to be like watching paint dry........anyone who fights like that can lose at any time in my book[/quote']

well his style doesnt have to impress you for him to win,i mean beating bj penn twice has only been done by GSP until edgar done it...and also if you think it is going to be boring dont watch it,simple as that...and anyone can lose at anytime,thats MMA

Archived