Cain cheated! Oh yes he did!

Labyrinthic

You know how fighters always say, once that cage door closes, its just you and you're opponent and no one else..Well that doesn't count for Cain Velasquez, at the rally last week Cain was surrounded by hundreds of Mexicain's, he addressed the Mexicain's by saying, and i quote..

This Saturday,im gonna perform for you guys, and you guys are gonna be in there with me, we are going to take that belt home.

There you go..he is a cheater!! How can one man stand up to millions of Mexicain's? No wonder Brock got his *** handed to him, he was out numbered over a million to 1! Cain should be stripped of the UFC Title for not being able to fight Brock on his own. He's like one of those gangmembers, when he is in trouble,he calls upon his buddy's to take care off bussines! Cain is a street thug,who should be in jail for running a drug cartel! Dana and the UFC should be ashamed of themselves for having a 18th street gang member as a Champion!

Cain Velasquez ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich' date=' drank a glass of milk, and slept with his sister to celebrate his victory over the "Redneck" Brock Lesly.

Kinda like how Brock Lesly was going to drink a corona and eat a burrito..[/quote']

Brock isn't a redneck..He's like a preppy redneck if anything..I should know I'm a country boy..Now Big Country is more like a redneck,he actually seems like a cool redneck..Hughes is of course,but he seems like a preppy redneck too..He's like all the bible thumpers think they're better than people cause they know the bible front to back,thats the only thing that throws me off with Hughes..In my family we have every color of the rainbow,except asian..I myself am part cherokee,though I'm white as a piece of paper with dark hair & eyes..Not enough sun I guess..

You know how fighters always say' date=' once that cage door closes, its just you and you're opponent and no one else..Well that doesn't count for Cain Velasquez, at the rally last week Cain was surrounded by hundreds of Mexicain's, he addressed the Mexicain's by saying, and i quote..

[i']This Saturday,im gonna perform for you guys, and you guys are gonna be in there with me, we are going to take that belt home.[/i]

There you go..he is a cheater!! How can one man stand up to millions of Mexicain's? No wonder Brock got his *** handed to him, he was out numbered over a million to 1! Cain should be stripped of the UFC Title for not being able to fight Brock on his own. He's like one of those gangmembers, when he is in trouble,he calls upon his buddy's to take care off bussines! Cain is a street thug,who should be in jail for running a drug cartel! Dana and the UFC should be ashamed of themselves for having a 18th street gang member as a Champion!

Not even close to being funny.

You spoke to much **** before the fight for me to find anything you say funny. Add to that the fact this is not funny and what you get is a fail thread.

Talked to much ****?? What have you been smoking, I dont even know you this is the first time i've seen you post. Anyway, why dont you click on my name and show me those threads you are talking about.

We have exchanged words in the past, you always seemed completely bias towards Brock and wouldnt have anyone say anything bad about your precious Lesnar. This annoyed many people. You also claimed Lesnar dominated Couture which makes you a nub.

Im not going to waste my time going through your BS posts to prove a point. You know you have spoken **** and so do I.

We have exchanged words in the past' date=' you always seemed completely bias towards Brock and wouldnt have anyone say anything bad about your precious Lesnar. This annoyed many people. You also claimed Lesnar dominated Couture which makes you a nub.

Im not going to waste my time going through your BS posts to prove a point. You know you have spoken **** and so do I.[/quote']

Blah blah blah..you talk allot of crap, but show me facts. People like you seem to fail to deliver them time after time.

Blah blah blah..you talk allot of crap' date=' but show me facts. People like you seem to fail to deliver them time after time.[/quote']

He's right, you talked alot of **** about anyone that pointed out flaws in Brock Lesnar, said he was a 106-5 in collegiate wrestling, called it a fact, and tied many opinions to that to make those look like facts too, Lesnar fails, you fail.

growing beards

Lol freakin viking wannabes (Brock and Jon Madsen)! And Labrynthc or however you spell your dumb name you should go hide somewhere because "the UFC god" as you call him is done being the champ and you will only be able to talk about his past performances when everybody criticizes him. The best of Brock is done. His career will only get worse from here.

He's right' date=' you talked alot of **** about anyone that pointed out flaws in Brock Lesnar, said he was a 106-5 in collegiate wrestling, called it a fact, and tied many opinions to that to make those look like facts too, Lesnar fails, you fail.[/quote']

Dude, we have schooled you many many times on here..You still fail allot more then I ever will on this forum..We ( Nickf,Rap43) have had discussion with you before, why dont you look them up and show me all that crap i talked..

Uhmmm And BTW Brock IS 106-5 in collegiate wrestling..that is a fact

Lesnar and Hand were destined to meet one last time on the mats. In the heavyweight title bout at the 2000 NCAAs in St. Louis, Hand took the Minnesota muscleman into overtime, but Lesnar scored an escape to break the deadlock, winning the match 3-2 TB (tiebreaker)... and the national D1 crown. With that win, Lesnar concluded his four-year college wrestling career with an incredible 106-5 overall record.

http://www.examiner.com/college-wrestling-in-national/ufc-116-preview-brock-lesnar-s-amateur-wrestling-credentials

You fail...once again!

Dude' date=' we have schooled you many many times on here..You still fail allot more then I ever will on this forum..We ( Nickf,Rap43) have had discussion with you before, why dont you look them up and show me all that crap i talked..

Uhmmm And BTW Brock IS 106-5 in collegiate wrestling..that is a fact

Lesnar and Hand were destined to meet one last time on the mats. In the heavyweight title bout at the 2000 NCAAs in St. Louis, Hand took the Minnesota muscleman into overtime, but Lesnar scored an escape to break the deadlock, winning the match 3-2 TB (tiebreaker)... and the national D1 crown. With that win, Lesnar concluded his four-year college wrestling career with an incredible 106-5 overall record.

http://www.examiner.com/college-wrestling-in-national/ufc-116-preview-brock-lesnar-s-amateur-wrestling-credentials

You fail...once again![/quote']

I KNOW that is a fact, and if it makes you feel good to think that you "schooled' me on an internet forum maybe you just need more self confidence, you have NEVER schooled me, I've put you punks in your place many times. What I was saying was that you like to say Brock is gonna win said fight, or Brock is gonna do this or that because he is 106-5 and that is a fact, it's a fact that his record is 106-5 doesn't mean he's gonna do what you say he will.

I KNOW that is a fact' date=' and if it makes you feel good to think that you "schooled' me on an internet forum maybe you just need more self confidence, you have NEVER schooled me, I've put you punks in your place many times. What I was saying was that you like to say Brock is gonna win said fight, or Brock is gonna do this or that because he is 106-5 and that is a fact, it's a fact that his record is 106-5 doesn't mean he's gonna do what you say he will.[/quote']

Stop talking about the things I supposedly said..and just show me. Its not that hard, you were in the same threads as me.

Stop talking about the things I supposedly said..and just show me. Its not that hard' date=' you were in the same threads as me.[/quote']

DO we have to go back and search for your theory that Lesnar was going to "ragdoll" Cain?

Are you going to try and say you didn;t say it, or that you didn;t mean it?

Your theory, like everyone else's, was that Brock was simply to big and strong for Cain to ever defeat?

Strength being so much more important than skill.

So' date=' you choose to plead ignorance? Are you that dumb that I have to show you what you said?[/quote']

No..You are coming up with things that i supposedly said, but when i ask you to show me some of those post's or threads, you somehow fail to deliver. Instead you keep responding to me with dumb stuff. You're the one being ignorant buddy,just like always..

No..You are coming up with things that i supposedly said' date=' but when i ask you to show me some of those post's or threads, you somehow fail to deliver. Instead you keep responding to me with dumb stuff. You're the one being ignorant buddy,just like always..[/quote']

Everything I said was a hypothetical statement that you would make, I didn't claim to quote you word for word on something you said, like I said, you're dumb. You can quote me on that.

Everything I said was a hypothetical statement that you would make' date=' I didn't claim to quote you word for word on something you said, like I said, you're dumb. You can quote me on that.[/quote']

Like I said..you failed many,many times with the stupid things you've said,not just about Brock but about others aswell..You are HeilJake's big brother. and you are just as retarted as him..you can quote me on that!

Why should we have to show you. YOU know what YOU said! Youve probably edited them all out now. :P.

Like i said, we know you were trolling big time before the fight but now your lover is not the champ you go back on your statements.

Im not so bothered about the arguements that im going to trawl through 1000 noobish post from yourself. But what I will say is the forum would be a dull place without people like you. You make the rest of us look like we are employed by NASA.

Then I apologize it must have been someone else.

I was pretty sure you thought LEsnar was simply going to be too powerful to get beaten.

No dude, i never said anything like Lesnar is to powerfull to get beaten or that he is the best HW fighter, I?ve always said that he still needs to learn allot more, but with the skillset he does posses, he can hang with the best of m.. We saw last saturday that he still needs allot more work, but knowing Brock he will learn allot from this and come back strong just like after the Mir fight.

And about the Cain fight, I was indeed expecting Lesnar to overpower him at some point in the fight and secure a victory, I thought it was going to end in the second round via TKO...I was wrong, I should not have listened to my boy Brock when he said it was going to be a second round TKO! :(

No dude' date=' i never said anything like Lesnar is to powerfull to get beaten or that he is the best HW fighter, I?ve always said that he still needs to learn allot more, but with the skillset he does posses, he can hang with the best of m.. We saw last saturday that he still needs allot more work, but knowing Brock he will learn allot from this and come back strong just like after the Mir fight.

And about the Cain fight, I was indeed expecting Lesnar to overpower him at some point in the fight and secure a victory, I thought it was going to end in the second round via TKO...I was wrong, [b']I should not have listened to my boy Brock when he said it was going to be a second round TKO[/b]! :(

"sighs".......no........no we shouldn't have:(:(:(

Like I said..you failed many' date='many times with the stupid things you've said,not just about Brock but about others aswell..You are HeilJake's big brother. and you are just as retarted as him..[b']you can quote me on that![/[/b]QUOTE]

So retarded that you had to steal the same format I used to diss me. How would you know what I say about people other than Brock, you don't enter those threads, remember?

Like I said..you failed many' date='many times with the stupid things you've said,not just about Brock but about others aswell..You are HeilJake's big brother. and you are just as retarted as him..[b']you can quote me on that![/[/b]QUOTE]

So retarded that you had to steal the same format I used to diss me. How would you know what I say about people other than Brock, you don't enter those threads, remember?

I do enter other threads *******, pay attention, I just dont feel the need to voice my opinion on every thing..With Brock its different because there are so much dumb haters on here like urself and he is my favorite fighter, matter of fact, its because of haters like you, that I joined this forum..before I was just a lurker, So you just have to thank yourself for me being on here..:D

Anyway,you?re still mad at me because i said that thing about Brock?s kids eating Shaub or something..It was a joke dude, besides he had it coming. :D

Stop making things up dude' date=' ur getting pathetic now.. I never said Brock was gonna rag doll Cain or it was going to be an easy win.[/quote']

Oh please.

When we talked about how Lesnar's standup was horrible, you even went on to say that if Cain stands with Lesnar that Lesnar will knock out Cain.

You even referenced how Lesnar is gonna hit Cain like he did to Herring but that Cain would stay down.

Don't try to back up now, because you know you said that.

But hey, you want proof from your quotes that you said that? Fine.

You said:

Ha-Ha..No Brock breaks his face like he did to Herring except Cain wil go down and stay down

If he cant take him down..Then dont be suprised if he KO?s Cain on their feet

Oh, what now?

Oh please.

When we talked about how Lesnar's standup was horrible' date=' you even went on to say that if Cain stands with Lesnar that Lesnar will knock out Cain.

You even referenced how Lesnar is gonna hit Cain like he did to Herring but that Cain would stay down.

Don't try to back up now, because you know you said that.[/quote']

i know i said that...............:(:(

No dude' date=' i never said anything like Lesnar is to powerfull to get beaten or that he is the best HW fighter, I?ve always said that he still needs to learn allot more, but with the skillset he does posses, he can hang with the best of m.. We saw last saturday that he still needs allot more work, but knowing Brock he will learn allot from this and come back strong just like after the Mir fight.

And about the Cain fight, I was indeed expecting Lesnar to overpower him at some point in the fight and secure a victory, I thought it was going to end in the second round via TKO...I was wrong, I should not have listened to my boy Brock when he said it was going to be a second round TKO! :([/quote']

YOU should have listened to me when I said if Mir can beat you ANYBODY can beat you.

Oh please.

When we talked about how Lesnar's standup was horrible' date=' you even went on to say that if Cain stands with Lesnar that Lesnar will knock out Cain.

Don't try to back up now, because you know you said that.[/quote']

Yeah lol, I said it would be possible for Brock to Ko Cain in the stand up..And things like that are possible. Its MMA remember?

And yeah..If Lesnar would have taken Cain down and punched him in the head like he did to Herring, it would have been possible for him to take Cain out like that. But it didnt happen.

I said it like that, so it was my opinion. Doesnt change anything about how I never said anything like..Oh Brock is the GOAT, or Cain will be an easy task and Brock will run trough anybody in the HW division or what ever..

Yeah lol' date=' I said it would be possible for Brock to Ko Cain in the stand up..[b']And things like that are possible. Its MMA remember?[/b]

And yeah..If Lesnar would have taken Cain down and punched him in the head like he did to Herring, it would have been possible for him to take Cain out like that.

I said it like that, so it was my opinion. Doesnt change anything about how I never said anything like..Oh Brock is the GOAT, or Cain will be an easy task and Brock will run trough anybody in the HW division or what ever..

the bold is something most people forget on this forum

Yeah lol' date=' I said it would be possible for Brock to Ko Cain in the stand up..And things like that are possible. Its MMA remember?

And yeah..If Lesnar would have taken Cain down and punched him in the head like he did to Herring, it would have been possible for him to take Cain out like that. But it didnt happen.

I said it like that, so it was my opinion. Doesnt change anything about how I never said anything like..Oh Brock is the GOAT, or Cain will be an easy task and Brock will run trough anybody in the HW division or what ever..[/quote']

Considering anything can happen in MMA, you sure do take a one sided approach when looking at fights, and don't look at things objectively....... hugger

Archived