Worst/Not so good TUF coaches in TUF history

everlast69

Rampage' date=' Shamrock and Tito

Well, Tito I base on his most recent stint. I don't remember the first time well enough.[/quote']

IMO Tito, as much as dont like him, showed a great deal of care for his guys.

I gota go with Big Nog. He didnt really gel with alot.

Just my opinion though.

definitely Rampage,there is no doubt about it,and Shamrock was taking it too personal,and GSP is maybe winning but he's not coaching,he invites a man who is the best in one sport(Tyson,Skarbowski(the drunk frenchman) and the wrestling champ) and all the coaching he's letting on them and Greg Jackson and other assistant coaches,and he said that he is going to be more like a training partner to competitors so he's not coaching them...

Tito?!?! WTF??

He was a fantastic coach. He cared for his guys' date=' and showed so much heart it was really admirable. GTFO hater.[/quote']

Tito may have had his heart in the right place but he was a terrible coach, his guys were so beat up from his training that they couldn't fight. they were much better off when Tito pussed out of his fight and got kicked off of the show.

Worst has to be Rampage and Shamrock, they just didnt seem to coach them at all and seemed to make it so personal about getting one over on their rival. Koscheck is trying to be fair, although he is an utter tool and seems more interested in annoying GSP.

People who say Tito is the worst is ridiculous, hes been the best coach in my opinion.

definitely Rampage' date='there is no doubt about it,and Shamrock was taking it too personal,and GSP is maybe winning but he's not coaching,he invites a man who is the best in one sport(Tyson,Skarbowski(the drunk frenchman) and the wrestling champ) and all the coaching he's letting on them and Greg Jackson and other assistant coaches,and he said that he is going to be more like a training partner to competitors so he's not coaching them...[/quote']

Actually, I think GSPs tactics, from the guy's he's coaching perspective, is probable the best thing to ever happen to them. He realizes he is not a coach, he is a fighter. By leaving the actual coaching to the pros and instead providing his guys with the best sparring partner they will ever have is far better for the guys and it shows in who is winning. I would rather have a beast like Sarbowski come in a work with me on Muay Thai than Jon Fitch that's for damn sure.

GSP didn't promise one of his guys was going to win, or really even care. What he promised was they would be better MMA fighters by the time he was done with them and I think you can take that to the bank.

Archived