Tito is 100% for the first time in 7 years

DeformedGravy

tito wins via unanimous decision ground and pound 3 rounds baby!

I almost hope he wins' date=' because I want him to work his way up to higher competition so he can get annihilated.

And then the last of the gorilla-human hybrids will be eliminated.

[img']http://www.cdn.sherdog.com/thumbnail_crop/600/_images/pictures/20091123060827_IMG_8801.JPG[/img]

I can't put into words how easy it is to laugh at everything that comes out of Tito's mouth.

I hope Hamill molests him, but I'm guessing this fight will actually be quite lackluster.....in reality, I don't care who wins - neither are going anywhere. But, as I've hated Ortiz since his first days in the UFC, I'll be rooting for Matt.

I can't put into words how easy it is to laugh at everything that comes out of Tito's mouth.

I hope Hamill molests him' date=' but I'm guessing this fight will actually be quite lackluster.....[b']in reality, I don't care who wins - neither are going anywhere[/b]. But, as I've hated Ortiz since his first days in the UFC, I'll be rooting for Matt.

Yep, agreed.

No' date=' I think he should go to Strikeforce. One interesting thing about his interview with Joe Rogan was that his goal was to become a "World Champion" again, not a the UFC LHW Champ.[/quote']

His dream to be world champ at LHW will never happen.... not even in strikeforce KING MO,THE DREAMCATCHER,BABALU hell i bet The African Assassin could take tito

No' date=' I think he should go to Strikeforce. One interesting thing about his interview with Joe Rogan was that his goal was to become a "World Champion" again, not a the UFC LHW Champ.[/quote']

...strikefarce??? their lhw division is not even respectable. They have Mousasi and that about it,

yeah he's 100% until the moment he loses. See what he's gonna come up with as soon as he loses. "oh I hurt myself just yesterday when I moved my equipment".

Damn to me this fight is irrelevent anyways. I just hope he loses again. But even if he wins. So what. first win in 4 or 5 years? come on. Tito,s a whining ***** and I really hope he loses so we can forget about him and his *****ing once and for all.

yeah he's 100% until the moment he loses. See what he's gonna come up with as soon as he loses. "oh I hurt myself just yesterday when I moved my equipment".

Damn to me this fight is irrelevent anyways. I just hope he loses again. But even if he wins. So what. first win in 4 or 5 years? come on. Tito' date='s a whining ***** and I really hope he loses so we can forget about him and his *****ing once and for all.[/quote']

+1

Tito is a huge draw. He was meeting with strikeforce and the UFC decided to keep him until he is dried up.

This in Mind, If Tito defeats Hamill which he should do so easily and Cain defeats Brock which he should also, you will see a large influx of mexican and spanish visitors onto the forums and UFC seats/ppvs not unlike the midwest American influx during Brock arrival.

Tito will be rejuvinated and have his draw again and also be riding the mexican wave that Cain and marketing started.

Groom Tito for a couple more fights vs Hamill caliber fighters and you have a title shot contender again. Its just that easy to groom and market.

Archived