Fedor: Alistair Overeem Is Against Fighting Me

uedamasa

overeems had to 2 chances to fight him now' date='declined the last one and turmed down a drug test for the 1st one...

shouldve found his balls and fought him,k1 will more than likely be there again for him next year,fedor on the other hand mite not be[/quote']

to me it sounds like Fedor should have found his balls to fight him without the drug test.

They should either drug test these fighters very often or not at all.

I agree.

Test them monthly.

What does testing them just prior to the fight do? Even you you happen to catch one it doesn;t protect the other fighter because the fight has already happened.

UFC drug testing did nothing to protect Silva from Sonnen.

The testing is a joke and everybody knows its a joke.

feodr is showing his true face ubereem was calling him out since 2009 and now when the reem is busy and can't figth suddenly fedor is calling him out you know what i'm not gonna even watch the vid

Overeem's best win by 2009 was Gary Goodridge bro. You think Fedor was going to give a fight to a man who's best HW win was Gary friggin Goodridge? Wake the hell up ****.

people that think fedor is scared of overeem make me laugh:D

Overeem's best win by 2009 was Gary Goodridge bro. You think Fedor was going to give a fight to a man who's best HW win was Gary friggin Goodridge? Wake the hell up ****.

1. Allistair Overeem challenges Fedor

2. M1/Fedor insult him call him a steroid bully

3. Allistair Overeem challenges Fedor

4. M1/Fedor say he needs to take an olympic style drug test

5. Allistair Overeem challenges Fedor

6. M1/Fedor say he hasn't accomplished enough and needs to prove himself

7. Allistair Overeem beats Brett Rogers more impressively that Fedor does and challenges Fedor right after the fight infront of the world

8. M1/Fedor say they they do not fight fight for titles or prizes and are not interested in that fight

9. Allistiar Overeem announces he's going back to K1

10. M1/Fedor challenge him and say he's ducking

7. Allistair Overeem beats Brett Rogers more impressively that Fedor does and challenges Fedor right after the fight infront of the world

8. M1/Fedor say they they do not fight fight for titles or prizes and are not interested in that fight

does that mean he's scared of him?.......no, it means they don't think a dirty steriod using glass jaw monkey deserve a fight, that's what that means

Gary Goodridge bro. No response? Didn't think so. Overeem's challenges were falling on deaf ears man because his best HW win was Gary Goodridge. GAAAARRRRYYYYYYY GOOOOOODRIDGE.

does that mean he's scared of him?.......no' date=' it means they don't think a dirty steriod using glass jaw monkey deserve a fight, that's what that means[/quote']

Sorry but if that was the case, why has Fedor been up for a fight with Barnett for years without any extra drug testing. You know Josh Barnett, a guy that has been CAUGHT 3X for pissing hot. Why would it be such a big deal with Overeem who despite the rumors has never actually been caught, but not for Barnett who has been caught?

Sorry but if that was the case' date=' why has Fedor been up for a fight with Barnett for years without any extra drug testing. You know Josh Barnett, a guy that has been CAUGHT 3X for pissing hot. Why would it be such a big deal with Overeem who despite the rumors has never actually been caught, but not for Barnett who has been caught?[/quote']

pretty much

Sorry but if that was the case' date=' why has Fedor been up for a fight with Barnett for years without any extra drug testing. You know Josh Barnett, a guy that has been CAUGHT 3X for pissing hot. Why would it be such a big deal with Overeem who despite the rumors has never actually been caught, but not for Barnett who has been caught?[/quote']

because barnett is the same fighter, roids or no roids................reem looks like some kind of friggin cyborg now..................i would not fight that man w/o a drug test either.................barnett on the other hand.........

because barnett is the same fighter' date=' roids or no roids................reem looks like some kind of friggin cyborg now..................i would not fight that man w/o a drug test either.................barnett on the other hand.........[/quote']

So your saying that roids are not the issue and that Fedor is just scared of Reem?

I would like to know who is the biggest baddest man in the world

at the moment we should say it's brock lesnar

but besides the ufc there has always been "fedor"

"fedor" lost

and this loss makes things complicated

% to sort this out i think alister overeem should complete his schedule at k1, then fight and win vs werdum

in the meanwhile fedor should fight 3 fights in 2011, wich he should all win to impress us

then overeem and fedor should go to the ufc and

fight each other +maybe 1 more fight vs carwin or cain before taking on the by then well rounded and multiple heavyweight champion of the world : Brock lesnar

*OUCH I WAS TOTALLY WRONG ABOUT THIS - DELETE MY POSTREPLY :)

Archived