GSP=Class

kyo_sa

this entire show he has been showing what a class act he is, but the last show had such a great moment

after cody got that win, which was a total embarrassment for kos and a perfect chance to rub it in, doubly so because of what happened last week, whats the first thing GSP says in the room after?

"hey guys, you know they were banging on the walls and everything when they won, i dont want that **** on my team."

and the guys went right along with it. i heard them talking before about how they would love to do it back, but when george said it like that they all grew up a little right then and there.

this man represents everything good about martial arts, thats why im such a huge fan for life

I'm right there with you on this one. GSP has been a class act the whole time, while Koscheck has acted like a petulant child. GSP has a true leader/coach mentality, whereas Koscheck thinks and acts a lot like the guys who are in the house.

I can't wait to see GSP defeat Koscheck for a second time.

He is extremely respectful and i think a nice guy, but i do find his personality boring, not as boring as before but he isn't entertaining enough to be on a reality show IMO.

Like Kos or not he is a good personality for a TV show, Even though i only realy watch the fights normally, a bit of trash talking is decent to hear.

That class crap wont work in prison though

only pedophile rapist retarded *****es go to jail' date=' or ****ing morons stupid enough to get caught doing dumb ****, class people don't need to worry about that, especially not a dude like GSP, he will tool anybody ***** enough to talk that lame **** I.E. Koscheck

He is extremely respectful and i think a nice guy, but i do find his personality boring, not as boring as before but he isn't entertaining enough to be on a reality show IMO.

Like Kos or not he is a good personality for a TV show, Even though i only realy watch the fights normally, a bit of trash talking is decent to hear.

he is coming more out of his shell on recent episodes when Kos still shows his fail attempt @ **** talking, smiling in his face & telling him 'good luck with that' , you can tell he knows what hes gonna do. I wouldn't call him boring, he is far more interesting when he is training his fighters & talking to them about respect & philosophy, you don't see Koscheck showing insight like that on the show. Koscheck is only there to look stupid, lose fights & make lame & homosexual nerd jokes.

this entire show he has been showing what a class act he is' date=' but the last show had such a great moment

after cody got that win, which was a total embarrassment for kos and a perfect chance to rub it in, doubly so because of what happened last week, whats the first thing GSP says in the room after?

"hey guys, you know they were banging on the walls and everything when they won, i dont want that **** on my team."

and the guys went right along with it. i heard them talking before about how they would love to do it back, but when george said it like that they all grew up a little right then and there.

this man represents everything good about martial arts, thats why im such a huge fan for life[/quote']

excellent post! +1

Like Kos or not he is a good personality for a TV show' date=' Even though i only realy watch the fights normally, a bit of trash talking is decent to hear.[/quote']

I think that even as a TV personality, you need the quality of a real "bad guy".

The options are basically, either be a REAL mean MF (Tyson in his glory days), or at least be funny...

Rampage = Funny

Dan Hardy = Funny

Kos = Not funny

Kos is constantly steping over himself, with his lame comments... he fails even as a TV ****** bag...

GSP is a true martial artist rather than simply a fighter like most in MMA. He walks quietly and carries a big stick and lives his life knowing his strength without having to try to impress people with bravado and aggressiveness. Regardless of what you think of his recent fighting style there is no doubt he is MMA's best embassador an all round great guy and a hell of a fighter.

He is extremely respectful and i think a nice guy' date=' but i do find his personality boring, not as boring as before but he isn't entertaining enough to be on a reality show IMO.

Like Kos or not he is a good personality for a TV show, Even though i only realy watch the fights normally, a bit of trash talking is decent to hear.[/quote']

I wouldn't call him boring at all. I've been lovin' GSP this season. He makes little cracks and has me laughing out loud at least once an episode.

Kos on the other hand has me shaking my head at how stupid he is. His jokes would have been great back when I was 11, but it just makes him look like a retard.

He is extremely respectful and i think a nice guy' date=' but i do find his personality boring, not as boring as before but he isn't entertaining enough to be on a reality show IMO.

Like Kos or not he is a good personality for a TV show, Even though i only realy watch the fights normally, a bit of trash talking is decent to hear.[/quote']

I think a lot of that is the language barrier. Its one thing to passably speak a language and another thing to really be able to joke around and seem comfortable.

I think the reason I am enjoying this season more is GSP's emphasis on this is about the fighters not some rivalry between coaches. The Rampage vs Rashad and Tito vs Chuck seasons were way to much about the coaches. I like the show to see some potential up and comers fighting not silly **** like Rashad and Rampage jawing at each other.

only pedophile rapist retarded *****es go to jail' date=' or ****ing morons stupid enough to get caught doing dumb ****, class people don't need to worry about that, especially not a dude like GSP, he will tool anybody ***** enough to talk that lame **** I.E. Koscheck

he is coming more out of his shell on recent episodes when Kos still shows his fail attempt @ **** talking, smiling in his face & telling him 'good luck with that' , you can tell he knows what hes gonna do. I wouldn't call him boring, he is far more interesting when he is training his fighters & talking to them about respect & philosophy, you don't see Koscheck showing insight like that on the show. Koscheck is only there to look stupid, lose fights & make lame & homosexual nerd jokes.[/quote']

all that charming being nice wont take you so far . hes lucky he is a fighter cause if he wasn't he would get takin advantage of

all that charming being nice wont take you so far . hes lucky he is a fighter cause if he wasn't he would get takin advantage of

Did you catch that part where GSP tells his team that it's an advantage to be percieved as a "nice guy", from a practical point of view as well?

You kind of neutralize some opponents that way.

I got to say that, as someone who doesn't look intimidating by any means, it works in "real life" too ;)

It's now clear why he is one of the best in the world. He has surrounded himself with the best coaching staff and trainers and is able to capitalize on that because of his incredibly professional approach to everything he does. If the teams were re-picked, after seeing how each of the trainers work with their fighters, do you think there is one fighter on Kos' team that wouldn't want to train with GSP. I think not.

It's now clear why he is one of the best in the world. He has surrounded himself with the best coaching staff and trainers and is able to capitalize on that because of his incredibly professional approach to everything he does. If the teams were re-picked' date=' after seeing how each of the trainers work with their fighters, do you think there is one fighter on Kos' team that wouldn't want to train with GSP. I think not.[/quote']

exactly. I think that Kos is dragging his team down with his poor sportsmanship and also because I'm pretty sure everyone in his team is like "omg wtf why didn't GSP chose me now I,m stuck with this retard and I have to listen to him".

Archived