Team Koscheck's WEAKNESS!!!

Za_Xiong

Juijutsu...Seeing as all (Nam Phan is the exception) of his team's losses has lost through submissions..Juijutsu is a huge thing that they need to work on. Koscheck needs to work on his Juijutsu too when he's going to fight GSP.

Team Koscheck's Weakness: Juijutsu

Discuss...

Team Koschek's weakness is KOSCHEK.

You could see it from the first shows.

Koschek--" You guys follow ME and do what I tell you to do and you will win"

GSP-- "I want to make these guys better at what they already do, not reteach them. If they listen to THE COACHES, and follow OUR gameplans they should do well."

Can anyone else see the differences there?

Team Koschek's weakness is KOSCHEK.

You could see it from the first shows.

Koschek--" You guys follow ME and do what I tell you to do and you will win"

GSP-- "I want to make these guys better at what they already do' date=' not reteach them. If they listen to THE COACHES, and follow OUR gameplans they should do well."

Can anyone else see the differences there?[/quote']

good point. +1

Kos is intent on moulding all his fighters to fight like him' date=' while GSP wants to improve his fighters and make them better all round.[/quote']

Exactly. Team Kos' gameplans aren't falling apart and they aren't losing because they are that much worse than GSP's guys. They are falling apart and they are losing because the plan sucks to begin with given each particular fighter's skillset.

GSP's coaches are tailoring each fighter to be their best at what they already do well. Like you said, Kos wants glory for himself, already feels he is bigger and more important than his coaches, and wants his fighters to all emulate him.

I feel sorry for the ****es who are buying a spoiled bill of goods and paying for it by losing out on an oppurtunity to showcase themselves, win or lose.

Archived