CoD: Black Ops discussion thread

Dinosaur

They screwed up mw2 so badly that I have zero hopes for this game. Maybe they will surprise me though.

they are completely different gaming company & makers of the game. Treyarche will have different aspects then Infinity Ward hopefully' date=' bring alot of the COD fans back . IMO gameplay will be more like World At War then it is MW2..... i don't mind either way. i excel at both games.

it's going to be awesome. all the customization and everything.

it's gonna be great.

don't you think so?

i haven't read up much on this game, but i play MW2 all the time. what exactly extra in terms of customization will there be?

hmm in all honesty i have not liked any COD game' date=' even MW 1. most likely will not be bying this game, but you never know, if i here great things about it, then maybe[/quote']

Dude MW1 was the **** you dont know what you are talking about. I regret spending like 300 dollars on all the other cods tho. COD WAW was only cool for killing zombies.

they are completely different gaming company & makers of the game. Treyarche will have different aspects then Infinity Ward hopefully' date=' bring alot of the COD fans back . IMO gameplay will be more like World At War then it is MW2..... i don't mind either way. i excel at both games.

i haven't read up much on this game, but i play MW2 all the time. [b']what exactly extra in terms of customization will there be?[/b]

well now for your title and emblem, you get to put more stuff on them.

for ex.: i saw a guy have a stallion on its back two legs and holding pistols in the other two.

and.. umm... your clan tag is now imprinted on the back of your gun.

you get to choose what your character wears.

you can now choose from like 15 different gun cammos.

there's more I just can't think right now..

well now for your title and emblem' date=' you get to put more stuff on them.

for ex.: i saw a guy have a stallion on its back two legs and holding pistols in the other two.

and.. umm... your clan tag is now imprinted on the back of your gun.

you get to choose what your character wears.

you can now choose from like 15 different gun cammos.

there's more I just can't think right now..[/quote']

oh **** the Clan Tag on the gun sounds legit, & outfitted with a SKI MASK FTW.

I'm preordering mine..FTW..I hate how I'm addicted like a lab rat to heroin to this ****..I'd literally give up eating for 2 weeks for this game..I've got friends who are getting it too..November 9th' date='nobody will see me for 2 months..[/quote']

I preordered mine the other day. I like the idea that your helicopter and airstrike kills don't help get you to your next killstreak. if you want to get the 11 kill killstreak you actually have to shoot 11 guys by yourself.

how ****ing AMAZING would it be to have cross-bred servers where PS3' date=' PC & 360 players could all face eachother in Black-Ops??? there would be no debate as to which is better anymore. i'd like to know myself, i have my opinion on it :D[/quote']

How bad are the mods on computer?

All I want is for bigger maps and bigger teams. 10-10 should be the minimium

I always seem to have my clantag as poop. it doesn't let you do a normal "poop" so for the O's you have to use another symbol.

Im really good at MW2.

I have 11 days of playing time and I have about 95 nukes. Im not joking.

and on MW1, at a time I was part of the number 7 clan in the world.

I don't even play TOO much but Im usually really good and I catch on quite fast.

And BTW, when Black Ops comes out Im going to be playing that for about a month nonstop.

If get the harrier and you're somewhere safe' date=' it's 50% sure nuke.[/quote']

not true.

I usually get a harrier that only gets me like 2 kills.

I really don't know how I have so many nukes. I've never camped to get one. I am constantly running around and spraying down people with the UMP45 or the FAMAS.

Archived