BJ isn't even American!

Little_Kang

Odd how they never tried to suck up to the Japanese fans by proclaiming him the first Japanese UFC champion huh? hah

Just wait and see if Okami beats Marquart. They will be hyping the **** out of that title fight to the Japanese market, another place they would like to make a break through.

Just wait and see if Okami beats Marquart. They will be hyping the **** out of that title fight to the Japanese market' date=' another place they would like to make a break through.[/quote']

I'm sure they will. But the odd part is that somehow Cain will be a Mexican champion supposedly but Machida was not a Japanese champion. If they are going to be stupid they should be stupid consistently hah.

er....I mean anti-Cagetard hah.

watch yourself.......

Just wait and see if Okami beats Marquart. They will be hyping the **** out of that title fight to the Japanese market' date=' another place they would like to make a break through.[/quote']

The voice over for that UFC will be all in Japanese.

Moderator's must just pull their hair out of their heads with some of the morons that are on here. Some of which I give a break because they are just young teenage kids, where their brain has not fully developed...not to mention their spelling and grammar. Which one are you? A complete moron or just a nieve kid?

Moderator's must just pull their hair out of their heads with some of the morons that are on here. Some of which I give a break because they are just young teenage kids' date=' where their brain has not fully developed...not to mention their spelling and grammar. Which one are you? A complete moron or just a nieve kid?[/quote']

Little_Kang is maybe the smartest person who posts here.

And he is 23(?) so he is not a kid.

Moderator's must just pull their hair out of their heads with some of the morons that are on here. Some of which I give a break because they are just young teenage kids' date=' where their brain has not fully developed...not to mention their spelling and grammar. Which one are you? A complete moron or just a nieve kid?[/quote']

you should probably read the actual legitimately retarded thread on the first page before you comment in this one.

you should probably read the actual legitimately retarded thread on the first page before you comment in this one.

How about the author of this thread just simply reply to the thread he poking fun at, rather than cluttering-up the forum with another garbage thread. There's enough of them already.

wth is a nieve?

This in reponse to the GSP isn't Canadian thread. Nothing in this thread is serious. But DAM is it funny

Archived