Carlos Condit VS ????

sonson86

Who do you think he should fight next?? I say let him fight Fitch to see how he deals with high caliber wrestler.

Yep' date=' If it was up to me, I'd make that fight happen next.

i would love to see condit do to fitch what he did to hardy

It would be a much harder task, as Fitch will definitely be taking the offense to Condit. It would be a very interesting match up, as Fitch has to think about what he needs to do if and when he gets to the ground.

Condit puts on great fights. I think we need to put pressure on Fitch by pitting him with Condit. The wrestling grinding and massive decisions are nice on paper but i think he may be the weakest link of the division top contenders and -1 wreslter gatekeeping would really free up the WW to other fight styles.

Fitch would win.

This^^

Winner of Hughes vs Penn

Loser of Kampmann vs Shields

Chris Lytle

I like these options^^

Condit puts on great fights. I think we need to put pressure on Fitch by pitting him with Condit. The wrestling grinding and massive decisions are nice on paper but i think he may be the weakest link of the division top contenders and -1 wreslter gatekeeping would really free up the WW to other fight styles.

Dumb post.

Fitch already deserves another title shot, for god sakes he's like 12-1 in the UFC.

I think feeding Condit to Fitch is a bad idea. Its just gonna send Condit back to the drawing board. What about Lytle or winner/loser of Penn/Hughes depeding on how that fight goes.

Fitch already deserves another title shot' date=' for god sakes he's like 12-1 in the UFC.

I think feeding Condit to Fitch is a bad idea. Its just gonna send Condit back to the drawing board. What about Lytle or winner/loser of Penn/Hughes depeding on how that fight goes.[/quote']

Yes I know that Fitch deserves a title shot but it is sounding like Dana is not going to give him the next one if Sheilds beats Kampmann. Also what if Kos some how is able to beat GSP. Fitch and Kos already said that they wont fight each other so he wont fight even if he gets a title shot.

Yes I know that Fitch deserves a title shot but it is sounding like Dana is not going to give him the next one if Sheilds beats Kampmann. Also what if Kos some how is able to beat GSP. Fitch and Kos already said that they wont fight each other so he wont fight even if he gets a title shot.

Yeah... I think the monkey wrench in this whole thing is if (and that's a BIG IF) Ko's beats GSP. I want KO's to win but I very much doubt it.

Tough to say what should be next for Condit. I think him campaigning for the winner of Sheilds Kampmann makes sense, although it seems if Shields wins he will be next for a title shot. I guess Fitch would be a good match. The fact that Condit has only lost to Shields and Kampmann in close decisions recently puts him in the mix but I think Fitch would grind out a boring decision over Condit just like he does everybody else. I'm hoping Condit is really tightening up his wrestling at Jacksons camp, since that is his only relative weakness. It's funny how one win changes things. I've always liked Condit and respected his skills, probably my favorite fighter in WEC while he was there, but I really have felt like he wasn't quite stong enough to be a contender in the UFC WW division. After KOing Hardy, coming back against McDonald and holing his own against Kampmann my feelings are starting to change.

Archived