Bellator 33 results

BUDDHASPORT

how did the huerta fight go

stopped at the end of the first.

Alvarez wins.

Injured his leg.

End of the second. Roger got destroyed' date=' that fight was awesome!![/quote']

it was stopped between the 2nd and 3rd i thought...something wrong with his leg...(leg kicks)...

eye' date=' leg was battered but not the cause of the stoppage[/quote']

jesus christ........... did anyone actually watch the fight?

so what I am comming away from this with is that the fight was either stopped in the first round, the second round, or between the second and third round, and due to either an injured leg ( one of the lowest parts of the body) or the eye (one of the highest parts of the body)

thank god we narrowed that down.

jesus christ........... did anyone actually watch the fight?

so what I am comming away from this with is that the fight was either stopped in the first round' date=' the second round, or between the second and third round, and due to either an injured leg ( one of the lowest parts of the body) or the eye (one of the highest parts of the body)

thank god we narrowed that down.[/quote']

I watched it. It was stopped after the 2nd round because Huerta couldn't see out of his left eye. Huerta didn't look like himself from the beginning and after one leg kick he couldn't put alot of weight on his right leg. Not sure if it was a previous injury or if he just got hurt on the one kick. By the end of the fight both legs were in bad shape.

Before the fight Huerta said that he didn't know if he could handle losing again. I hope that he fully commits to fighting and comes back stronger than ever instead of retiring.

Eddie Alvarez has one of the most deceptive right hands in the sport. It's a treat to watch.

He'll feign that left hook or uppercut, and almost immediately be throwin out the straight right. Landed on Huerta multiple times with that technique last night. Beautiful.

Great fight all round.

Archived