Get some Couture things straight !

DKF

Recently saw someone post earlier that Couture might possible be the best hw the ufc has ever had... What ? He is 19-10, which is funny because he was practically born in 1910. The man fights nothing but cans now. He should have stayed retired in like 2005 when his record wasnt can fed and and still ugly. Brock Lesnar is the best hw ever, he is so young but he is about to shatter the record. Couture dominated the division when it was softer than Schoonover's moobs, now that the ufc brought some big guns into the division the old bull with the syphillis has been shot down. Sure he goes down as the best ever if you dont count anything that happens past 05'.

youre trying to hard

*blushes*

if you want sex' date=' all you have to do is ask ;)[/quote']

the last time someone said that i ended up in real real bad debt, i should have read the fine print, and what you talkin bout willis ? Trying to hard ? to do what ?

Recently saw someone post earlier that Couture might possible be the best hw the ufc has ever had... What ? He is 19-10' date=' which is funny because he was practically born in 1910. The man fights nothing but cans now. He should have stayed retired in like 2005 when his record wasnt can fed and and still ugly. Brock Lesnar is the best hw ever, he is so young but he is about to shatter the record. Couture dominated the division when it was softer than Schoonover's moobs, now that the ufc brought some big guns into the division the old bull with the syphillis has been shot down. Sure he goes down as the best ever if you dont count anything that happens past 05'.[/quote']

Couldnt agree more. Well said DKF.

yes' date=' randy help brocksmash turn mexican avacado into guacamole!!!!!!!!!!!WAR BROCKSMASH!!!!!!![/quote']

That is the only damn reason I want Brock to win... Because you can't talk in brocksmash if brocksmash gets brownsmashed...

I COINED IT MY TERM ---- BROWNSMASH !

Archived