Jake Shields vs Anderson Silva.. Coming soon to an Octagon near you.

Shady_Champ

After Anderson KTFO of Vitor then beats Nate again or get's his revenge against Okami for *****ing out and taking that bs DQ win I think the best fight available will be against Jake Shields.

IMO Jake is a bigger threat then anyone in the MW division. He has good wrestling and has proven he can hang with the top dogs at 185, hell he beat Dan Henderson by out wrestling him. Dana would be a fool to leave him at WW, unless his plan would be to have Jake dethrone GSP(that of course if Kos doesn't) And have GSP fight Anderson.

Basically from what we saw in the Sonnen fight, the only person that is going to beat him is someone with strong wrestling and good BJJ. However I still think Anderson will beat both of them but at the time being, GSP and Shields have the best shot, so I think we'll be seeing Shields/Silva within the next year or so.

Shady' date=' I'm startled @ you even suggesting A.Silva might lose at some point... Are you sick buddy?[/quote']

Just a little drunk. It can happen, but it's not likely;) I'm just saying that from the UFC's side, Shields makes the most sense especially considering that he just beat Hendo, who should have gotten a title shot. If Bisping would have won, he would have gotten the shot. So therefore Shields earned it. But oh well it looks like he'll be dethroning GSP and GSP will take a crack at the P4P King.

Nice post Shady.

The fight i want with Silva is Palhares.

Now i know the chances of this happening are very remote. I would just love to see it happen.

Maybe not too remote. I think Palhares next fight will either be Bisping or Maia, then 2 fights later he might get a title shot. I could see him being Chael's first fight back, that would be ****ing sick!

Maybe not too remote. I think Palhares next fight will either be Bisping or Maia' date=' then 2 fights later he might get a title shot. I could see him being Chael's first fight back, that would be ****ing sick![/quote']

I would love Palhares to violate Chael. Chael would squel like a b***h when he is stuck in a kneebar or heel hook.

Maia / Palhares is my dream fight.

Palhares would own Bisping aswell.

After Anderson KTFO of Vitor then beats Nate again or get's his revenge against Okami for *****ing out and taking that bs DQ win I think the best fight available will be against Jake Shields.

IMO Jake is a bigger threat then anyone in the MW division. He has good wrestling and has proven he can hang with the top dogs at 185' date=' hell he beat Dan Henderson by out wrestling him. Dana would be a fool to leave him at WW, unless his plan would be to have Jake dethrone GSP(that of course if Kos doesn't) And have GSP fight Anderson.

Basically from what we saw in the Sonnen fight, the only person that is going to beat him is someone with strong wrestling and good BJJ. However I still think Anderson will beat both of them but at the time being, GSP and Shields have the best shot, so I think we'll be seeing Shields/Silva within the next year or so.[/quote']

NOT gonna happen! coz Martin K will frekin' KO him! :)

Lol' date=' good. And you hate Shields with a passion. :P[/quote']

I really don't... I can't hate anyone I haven't met tbh... except for Adolf H. and other mental freak shows!

LOL no it's not. If Dan couldn't KO him there's no way Martin is. This is just a fight for Jake to get his name out there to the casual fans. Shields wins this fight with ease.

Wait and see! but then again! Since this is MMA no one NEVER knows! except if you put a 14 year old 210lbs kid against some of the HW's

LOL no it's not. If Dan couldn't KO him there's no way Martin is. This is just a fight for Jake to get his name out there to the casual fans. Shields wins this fight with ease.

Have you ever seen Martin fight ? You cant really compare the striking of Kampmann with the ways of Dan Henderson.

Kampmann fights with precision. Dan fights with power.

Have you ever seen Martin fight ? You cant really compare the striking of Kampmann with the ways of Dan Henderson.

Kampmann fights with precision. Dan fights with power.

Jake shields was able to stand with daley before submitting him, and daley destroyed kampmann on his feet

• 3 months later...

Silva wont be seen fighting nobody 185'ers after he beats Belfort. He has to know he is on the downslide.....and you will only see him in super fights after this one...where he wont care if he looses...you will here his attitude change and see him change from being a champ to a icon...and not worry about the belt at all.....he will only be in it for the $$$ in his last few fights......and why not i say.....he has nuttin to prove

Archived